List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

One Life To Live - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: One Life To Live Forum :: Natalie

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Natalie

Started by AndyCrump at 2013/04/14 02:33PM
    Latest post: 2013/04/16 05:45PM, Views: 427, Replies: 7
    page:
    #1   2013/04/14 02:33PM
    Natalie
    AndyCrump

In the spoilers section of oltl PP they have Natalie hanging with Cutter. This doesnt make sense. I thought Clint sent her to London on BE biz to separate her from John.

#2   2013/04/15 07:01AM
    Re: Natalie
    oltllover

I suspect that the writers wont even acknowledge anything that happened on GH who knows if they are even going to bring back the character of John.

#3   2013/04/16 11:06AM
    oltlforever31

I think they mentioned on GH at one point that Natalie was back in Llanview, and she was seeing someone else, which is why they put a restraining order on John.

#4   2013/04/16 11:10AM
    oltlforever31

Quote oltllover: I suspect that the writers wont even acknowledge anything that happened on GH who knows if they are even going to bring back the character of John.

It looks like they are going to honor what happened on GH based on certain things I've read. Also the promo looks really good. Have you seen it yet? I'm really excited about it.

#5   2013/04/16 12:51PM
    4evrfan1

What have u read bout them acknowledging wat happened on gh?
    and I think john deserves what he gets.

#6   2013/04/16 12:54PM
    4evrfan1

Natalie needs a hotter younger guy

#7   2013/04/16 01:38PM
    oltllover

Quote oltlforever31:
    Quote oltllover: I suspect that the writers wont even acknowledge anything that happened on GH who knows if they are even going to bring back the character of John.

It looks like they are going to honor what happened on GH based on certain things I've read. Also the promo looks really good. Have you seen it yet? I'm really excited about it.

I have seen the promos. it looks like it could be younger hipper edgier...I will check it out if I can figure out how to

#8   2013/04/16 05:45PM
    oltlforever31

Quote oltllover:
    Quote oltlforever31:

I have seen the promos. it looks like it could be younger hipper edgier...I will check it out if I can figure out how to

Oh, lol. Well I know an easy way to get there is to go right to the TOLN website, and click the Hulu link at the bottom where it says watch. That will take you right to the OLTL page on Hulu, and there are already some videos there. I believe the show will be there at noon on the 29th ready to watch at your convenience. Or you can go right to the Hulu website, and put OLTL in the search box to bring it up there. I say go to the TOLN website, because it will take you right to it, where the Hulu website can be a bit confusing if you aren't familiar with it. (which I was not) If you wish to watch on your TV through a device which will allow it, or a smart phone, or tablet, then you would need Hulu Plus, which charges a monthly fee of $7.99. Hope that helps.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list