List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

One Life To Live - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: One Life To Live Forum :: HOW TO GET OLTL ONLINE ????....HELP??

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

HOW TO GET OLTL ONLINE ????....HELP??

Started by sharonismygirl at 2013/04/13 03:38PM
    Latest post: 2013/04/15 07:20AM, Views: 279, Replies: 5
    page:
    #1   2013/04/13 03:38PM
    HOW TO GET OLTL ONLINE ????....HELP??
    sharonismygirl

I signed up for hulu and was excepted, but my cable forbider wasn't listed!!....I have Direct-tv and it wasn't listed!!

SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!! MY TIME IS RUNNING OUT!! Is there another way to sign-up??

Judy

#2   2013/04/14 11:47AM
    Re: HOW TO GET OLTL ONLINE ????....HELP??
    BringBackStarr

I dont think you have to sign up for HULU for their basic streams...But anywhoo.....Promos are already up...

www.hulu.com/one-life-to-live

#3   2013/04/14 02:23PM
    AndyCrump

I'll be watching it on my Android. I ditched my PC a while back so Hulu basic won't work for me. I will subscribe to Hulu Plus @7.99 a month to view it on my smartphone. Plus you have access to tons of other programming.

The first month of Hulu Plus is free. so why not give it a try.

#4   2013/04/15 06:20AM
    tllsmi

I also signed up for Hulu..you can watch it for free on your computer. I have Direct tv and I think to watch it on your tv you have to pay the $7.99 a month...but I don't know how you would do that. I have AT&T internet and plan to watch it on my desktop computer. You can get it by just signing up on Hulu.com and going to General Hospital.

#5   2013/04/15 06:59AM
    oltllover

I have been saying for months now that someone from PP needs to put out a statement about how we are suppose to watch and when. just saying HULU isnt good enough. details please. this is a whole new way of doing things for alot of people.

#6   2013/04/15 07:20AM
    tllsmi

You know I agree..I am way behind the times of today's technology. I have a desktop computer and still use my original Razor phone and have no Ipads or Smartphones or have even owned an Ipod. I actually just looked up Hulu and registered for an account and apparently I can watch the shows sitting here at my desk for free. They are saying it will be on at noon started April 29th and the shows will be 30 minutes long. I am guessing if we miss a show we can have a way to watch it later. My son is up on the the new stuff and says he can only get Hulu on his Iphone if he pays the $7.99 monthly fee...so that is the only way I know that you can see it on a phone. I have never even seen an Ipad in person so I can't begin to know how to see it on there...would it be like watching on your phone I wonder?

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list