List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

One Life To Live - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: One Life To Live Forum :: GH Catch up pretty pretty please..

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

GH Catch up pretty pretty please..

Started by BeeTheQueen11 at 2013/04/11 08:40PM
    Latest post: 2013/04/12 08:07AM, Views: 245, Replies: 2
    page:
    #1   2013/04/11 08:40PM
    GH Catch up pretty pretty please..
    BeeTheQueen11

Okay so I watch OLTL religiously until its end...however after I watched gh for a few episodes..then moved and long story short never got to watch it since..now that it is coming back I know a lot has happened for the OLTL characters while they've been on GH...
    Could someone please fill me in as much as possible?
    it would mean the world to me.

#2   2013/04/12 12:19AM
    Re: GH Catch up pretty pretty please..
    DesTea

I tried to watch GH when the OLTL characters went on but it just couldn't hold my interest for long, however, I can tell u some of what I saw and what I heard from the faithful viewers.

Cole & Hope died. Starr started dating Sonny's son, Michael. Starr is singing but she's in college again.
    Carly is Todd's new love interest.
    Apparently, Dani has talked to Todd on the phone on GH but she hangs up on him and what not. His relationship is still shaky with Dani and Jack.
    Blair is no longer dating Tomas.
    John had a thing with Sam and Natalie put a restraining order on him so he can't go near her or Liam..
    Téa gave birth to her and Victor's son. Todd delivered him on a rainy day at a bus stop but the baby died and Téa didn't get a chance to see him yet. Todd ended up switching the baby with Sam & Jason's son who was born on the same day. Téa took Sam's baby home thinking that it was her son, Victor III. The baby got kidnapped by the nut that talked Todd into switching the babies. Then Téa learned that her baby had died and she really had Sam's baby. Before that, Todd and Téa were cool again because he helped her when she needed him but after she found out that he may have been involved with the baby switch they weren't really on good terms anymore.
    The only thing that was mentioned about Victor was hat they knew Todd killed him... And he got away with it. As far as they know he's still dead.

The last I saw, Starr was going back to LA because Langston had something to tell her (Probably that Cole was alive, that's where it seemed like it was going.) Téa was saddened about the lost of her baby and she and Todd weren't on good terms. Todd seemed to feel bad for hurting her AGAIN.

Hope that helped. That's what I know.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/04/12 12:22AM
    #3   2013/04/12 08:07AM
    Re: GH Catch up pretty pretty please..
    BeeTheQueen11

It did thanks (:

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list