List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

One Life To Live - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: One Life To Live Forum :: Don't like meshing OLTL with AMC

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Don't like meshing OLTL with AMC

Started by eglassman11 at 2013/04/08 10:55PM
    Latest post: 2013/04/11 08:29AM, Views: 312, Replies: 2
    page:
    #1   2013/04/08 10:55PM
    Don't like meshing OLTL with AMC
    eglassman11

I love One Life to Live, but can't stand the combined advertising with All My Children. Most people watched one show or the other, not both. I am just saying that there should be 2 separate advertisement campaigns.

#2   2013/04/09 05:45AM
    Re: Don't like meshing OLTL with AMC
    oltllover

Quote eglassman11: I love One Life to Live, but can't stand the combined advertising with All My Children. Most people watched one show or the other, not both. I am just saying that there should be 2 separate advertisement campaigns.

Maybe once the shows get going they will start seperating them in advertising but right now I think its no big deal just a cheaper way of getting the fans ready and aware and btw I use to watch both.

#3   2013/04/11 08:29AM
    Re: Don't like meshing OLTL with AMC
    Crazycalling

Quote eglassman11: I love One Life to Live, but can't stand the combined advertising with All My Children. Most people watched one show or the other, not both. I am just saying that there should be 2 separate advertisement campaigns.

I agree. I am not a fan of AMC at all. Its cool that its back and I am happy for their fans but I just don't care. I just want to see the OLTL stuff as I am sure that many AMC fans just want to see their charecters.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list