List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

One Life To Live - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: One Life To Live Forum :: Loving the addition of JWoww to OLTL

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Loving the addition of JWoww to OLTL

Started by Axl Rose at 2013/04/02 07:03AM
    Latest post: 2013/04/14 02:29PM, Views: 356, Replies: 4
    page:
    #1   2013/04/02 07:03AM
    Loving the addition of JWoww to OLTL
    Axl Rose

If anything I am loving the addition of JWoww of the Jersey Shore on the OLTL reboot and I can't wait to see her on the show because I want to see how her character interacts with other characters on the show and besides if she ends up sticking around on the show, who knows maybe she could be a love interest for someone in Llanview

#2   2013/04/04 04:53PM
    Re: Loving the addition of JWoww to OLTL
    Lynzeee

Quote Axl Rose: If anything I am loving the addition of JWoww of the Jersey Shore on the OLTL reboot and I can't wait to see her on the show because I want to see how her character interacts with other characters on the show and besides if she ends up sticking around on the show, who knows maybe she could be a love interest for someone in Llanview

I loved JWOW before, Im sure I am gonna love her on OLTL! I think she will bring a fun fiesty side to OLTL I would like to see her scheming with Cutter!

#3   2013/04/05 06:15AM
    Axl Rose

Me too, I know her and Cutter's character will make quite the pairing or hell if they brought Cristian Vega back to Llanview, then Cristian's character and JWoww's character would make an even hotter pairing

#4   2013/04/10 08:27PM
    Lynzeee

Quote Axl Rose: Me too, I know her and Cutter's character will make quite the pairing or hell if they brought Cristian Vega back to Llanview, then Cristian's character and JWoww's character would make an even hotter pairing

Very true! I am hoping I find a way to watch it as I live in Canada! Im getting worried!!

#5   2013/04/14 02:29PM
    AndyCrump

Quote Lynzeee:
    Quote Axl Rose: Me too, I know her and Cutter's character will make quite the pairing or hell if they brought Cristian Vega back to Llanview, then Cristian's character and JWoww's character would make an even hotter pairing

Very true! I am hoping I find a way to watch it as I live in Canada! Im getting worried!!

Has TOLN addressed the whole viewing in Canada issue yet? Its troublesome if they haven't cause soaps play very well outside the US. Bold and the Beautiful make beaucoup bucks in Italy, Croatia and Germany.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list