List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

One Life To Live - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: One Life To Live Forum :: Happy fan.....that's me!!! possible spoiler-ish

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Happy fan.....that's me!!! possible spoiler-ish

Started by Pisces67 at 2013/03/18 06:48PM
    Latest post: 2013/03/19 10:52AM, Views: 475, Replies: 2
    page:
    #1   2013/03/18 06:48PM
    Happy fan.....that's me!!! possible spoiler-ish
    Pisces67

So glad OLTL is coming back...really hope the Dani & Jack characters are better than before. I read it's gonna be 5 years ahead.....weird if Starr, Todd and John return...as the GH timeline is current.....sure hope Vic Jr's sl is picked up.....will be watching with an open mind and relief either way.

ps...i put spoilerish cuz not sure people know of the possible 5 year fast forward

#2   2013/03/19 07:25AM
    Re: Happy fan.....that's me!!! possible spoiler-ish
    oltllover

Quote Pisces67: So glad OLTL is coming back...really hope the Dani & Jack characters are better than before. I read it's gonna be 5 years ahead.....weird if Starr, Todd and John return...as the GH timeline is current.....sure hope Vic Jr's sl is picked up.....will be watching with an open mind and relief either way.

ps...i put spoilerish cuz not sure people know of the possible 5 year fast forward

I read that AMC might be 5 years ahead but not OLTL. It would be strange if they did that and tried to "share" the actors from oltl that are on GH now.

#3   2013/03/19 10:52AM
    Re: Happy fan.....that's me!!! possible spoiler-ish
    Amy Mistretta

Details of where the soaps will pick up when they return can be found in the 'March 19 update' at:

http://soaps.sheknow...0191/

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/03/19 10:53AM
    page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list