List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

One Life To Live - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: One Life To Live Forum :: Todd's other children Jack and Dani in Llanview

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Todd's other children Jack and Dani in Llanview

Started by Axl Rose at 2013/03/15 12:27PM
    Latest post: 2013/03/20 09:17AM, Views: 481, Replies: 1
    page:
    #1   2013/03/15 12:27PM
    Todd's other children Jack and Dani in Llanview
    Axl Rose

With Todd's other children his other daughter Dani and his son Jack I wonder if he even keeps in contact with them

Because Todd's other daughter Dani she has not only been keeping in contact with her estranged father Todd, but that she called him in yesterday's episode or I think 2 episodes ago as well as today's episode

But that whenever Dani calls, she always cuts off the phone call by hanging up on Todd, so it makes me wonder just why she keeps calling Todd especially if she hates Todd

But then there's the issue of Todd's son Jack, if he even still keeps in contact with Todd?

Because if any of you have watched OLTL, Jack and Todd their father/son relationship has always been rocky because of Todd's twin brother Victor Lord Jr. and since Todd apparently killed Victor, Jack hates Todd now more than ever and he probably hates Todd even more because of the whole baby switch

But at the same time I would love to see Todd form relationships with his other children since the only one who he interacts with is his daughter Starr

#2   2013/03/20 09:17AM
    Re: Todd's other children Jack and Dani in Llanview
    fansince68

Todd helped Jack when he started the fire at the Sun where people here trapped

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list