List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

One Life To Live - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: One Life To Live Forum :: Canadians viewing OLTL

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Canadians viewing OLTL

Started by Dansea at 2013/03/14 06:05PM
    Latest post: 2013/04/15 09:10AM, Views: 797, Replies: 11
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/03/14 06:05PM
    Canadians viewing OLTL
    Dansea

Any word on how Canadians will be able to view OLTL? We do not have access to Hulu/Hulu plus.....

#2   2013/03/15 10:31AM
    Re: Canadians viewing OLTL
    Amy Mistretta

No word yet, but Prospect Park should be announcing something soon - then we'll be sure to let everyone know It will be available on iTunes too.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/03/15 10:34AM
    #3   2013/03/15 12:28PM
    Axl Rose

I really hope us Canadians can get it here because if not, then it would be a total gip, it would be so much better if the episodes we could even get it on Youtube

#4   2013/03/23 12:00PM
    hopey pix

I'm with you Axl!We need this on You Tube,as I don't use ITunes yet!!Canadians need it on somewhere we can go to!It would be just the biggest gip of all if we can't!I agree Totally!!

#5   2013/03/24 05:49AM
    tinasfathero...

Should Canadian fans not be able to view OLTL online perhaps us American viewrs can download the eps for you.

A bunch of us here started to download eps of the OLTL Classics eps that run on Soapnet in the middle of the night. We have shared these episodes with members of our group that have lost the Soapnet channel in their area. We share them via Facebook.

#6   2013/04/04 05:10PM
    Lynzeee

Quote tinasfatheronlostins: Should Canadian fans not be able to view OLTL online perhaps us American viewrs can download the eps for you.

A bunch of us here started to download eps of the OLTL Classics eps that run on Soapnet in the middle of the night. We have shared these episodes with members of our group that have lost the Soapnet channel in their area. We share them via Facebook.

I would love to be added to this list, I live in London, Ontario Canada and am worried about not being able to see my show!

#7   2013/04/07 05:50PM
    tinasfathero...

Quote Lynzeee:
    Quote tinasfatheronlostins: Should Canadian fans not be able to view OLTL online perhaps us American viewrs can download the eps for you.

I would love to be added to this list, I live in London, Ontario Canada and am worried about not being able to see my show!

Hi Lynzee. You're more than welcome to join our FB group. We share youtube vids and comment on the show.

So excited about OLTL coming back!

#8   2013/04/09 07:52AM
    Chrissi

Quote Lynzeee:

I'm in Toronto and am in close talks with the studio who assures me they'll tell me as soon as they can get it to us Canadians!! Hang in there. Amy will be writing recaps and blogs so at least there is that!

Christine Fix
    Editor-in-Chief

#9   2013/04/10 08:25PM
    Lynzeee

Quote tinasfatheronlostins:
    Quote Lynzeee:

Hi Lynzee. You're more than welcome to join our FB group. We share youtube vids and comment on the show.

So excited about OLTL coming back!

Hello tinasfatheronlostins,
    What is the facebook page to join?

#10   2013/04/11 06:08AM
    Crazycalling

I live in Canada and I can now view Hulu.

I went to youtube and searched how to watch Hulu in Canada. The viewed showed a simple add on to you're chrome or firefox brower at medialink.com. I guess it gives you a us ip address while browsing or something. It also works for all us network websites and netflix.

I tired it and it works great. I can't wait for April 29th to see the return of OLTL and my favourite all time television charecter Todd Manning.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list