List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

One Life To Live - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: One Life To Live Forum :: April 29th

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

April 29th

Started by tinasfatheronlostins at 2013/03/14 04:38PM
    Latest post: 2013/03/25 08:48AM, Views: 623, Replies: 8
    page:
    #1   2013/03/14 04:38PM
    April 29th
    tinasfathero...

Its not that far away. I took off work that day so I can see One Life in Real Time.

Its like having an old friend back in your life.

Hope to see a lot of my friends back on this board.

#2   2013/03/17 01:35AM
    Re: April 29th
    elijahsgotit

Quote tinasfatheronlostins: Its not that far away. I took off work that day so I can see One Life in Real Time.

I'm not really getting how it's gonna work

Do we have to go to a specific place to watch it, can we catch it on youtube, are they gonna have to pay to see??

#3   2013/03/18 08:06AM
    oltlforever31

Whoo hoo!!! Today's the day our show comes back to life!! They are probably filming right now as I type this!! I know the tone of the show will most likely be different than what we were used to before, but I don't think I even care, because it will be so nice to see all my faves again. I'm really glad that most of the cast is still there. There aren't too many missing, and I think I can live with that. I still can't believe it is actually coming back, but I will take it. So excited!!

#4   2013/03/18 08:09AM
    oltlforever31

Quote elijahsgotit:
    Quote tinasfatheronlostins: Its not that far away. I took off work that day so I can see One Life in Real Time.

I'm not really getting how it's gonna work

Do we have to go to a specific place to watch it, can we catch it on youtube, are they gonna have to pay to see??

It will be on Hulu, HuluPlus, and Itunes. I believe I read somewhere that it will be available to watch at Noon, 4/29.

#5   2013/03/23 11:58AM
    hopey pix

PLEASE!!Let us Canadians know if we can see it too,and how!!It's awful to hear about this and not know when you are in another country besides the US!!I am a big fan and want to see this show so much!!And I feel so sad to see the OLTL stars leave GH now!I don't know if I can yet see the show.Please let Canadians know something too!!

#6   2013/03/24 04:46AM
    oltllover

If PP wants us to watch they better start doing some publicity soon and explaining exactly how we can watch. from what I have read if its on hulu plus you have to pay for it. IMO there are so many unanswered questions. I want this to work out but at the same time I am skeptical.

#7   2013/03/24 05:39AM
    tinasfathero...

Quote oltllover: If PP wants us to watch they better start doing some publicity soon and explaining exactly how we can watch. from what I have read if its on hulu plus you have to pay for it. IMO there are so many unanswered questions. I want this to work out but at the same time I am skeptical.

This is how I understand the whole Hulu issue:

Hulu is free and its shows can be viewed on your computer.

Hulu cannot be used on a smartphone so for viewers to see OLTL on their phones they must subscribe to Hulu Plus for $7.99 a month. You also get their whole inventory of other shows as well to watch.

Hulus Plus offers its first month of viewing free so what I plan on doing is signing up April 28 and see how it works on my phone, watch for free til May 28 and then see what other outlets are available for viewing.

I'm not sure how the I Tunes set up works but there are a lot of current threads over on SOC geared towards OLTL viewing. More threads and info e will be most likely created as we get closer to April 29th.

#8   2013/03/24 06:18AM
    oltllover

Quote tinasfatheronlostins:
    Quote oltllover: If PP wants us to watch they better start doing some publicity soon and explaining exactly how we can watch. from what I have read if its on hulu plus you have to pay for it. IMO there are so many unanswered questions. I want this to work out but at the same time I am skeptical.

This is how I understand the whole Hulu issue:

Hulu is free and its shows can be viewed on your computer.

Hulu cannot be used on a smartphone so for viewers to see OLTL on their phones they must subscribe to Hulu Plus for $7.99 a month. You also get their whole inventory of other shows as well to watch.

Hulus Plus offers its first month of viewing free so what I plan on doing is signing up April 28 and see how it works on my phone, watch for free til May 28 and then see what other outlets are available for viewing.

I'm not sure how the I Tunes set up works but there are a lot of current threads over on SOC geared towards OLTL viewing. More threads and info e will be most likely created as we get closer to April 29th.

I have looked at the hulu website and maybe I am looking in the wrong place but I dont see anything about original programming. I do see that they show episodes of stuff that has already been on tv. and I have been reading about something called "the online network" which I think is owned by PP and they are trying to do original stuff but like I said IMO the info so far has been sparse and they really need to start publicity soon.

#9   2013/03/25 08:48AM
    Amy Mistretta

Here's the OLTL page on Hulu:

http://www.hulu.com/...-live

We will also be posting daily recaps of the episodes on Soaps.com

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/03/25 08:48AM
    page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list