List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

One Life To Live - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: One Life To Live Forum :: New Sets

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

New Sets

Started by fansince68 at 2013/03/10 07:26AM
    Latest post: 2013/03/24 01:32PM, Views: 556, Replies: 7
    page:
    #1   2013/03/10 07:26AM
    New Sets
    fansince68

I hope that Prospect Park respects the fact that we have a vision of LLanview in our minds. It is a familiar place where we have spent years if not decades. Please recreate at least Vikis home, Clints home, Bo and Noras home and Dorians home. We want to feel that we are going home. I even want the police station back. I don't want a new look, it won't be OLTL! Do you agree?

#2   2013/03/18 08:15AM
    Re: New Sets
    oltlforever31

I am curious about this too. I don't know if the sets will be the same, but I hope that they at least tried to make them look similar to what we know and love. I guess it doesn't really matter as long as we have our beloved characters back. To me, that is better than nothing at all. As I have said before, I think we all have to prepare ourselves for a change. Things are not going to be exactly how they were on ABC. I think if we give it a chance, it could be really wonderful. We have to accept that PP has their own ideas, and visions of these characters. There is a whole new team here, so things will be different. I am okay with that, as long as they don't forget the history, and stay to true to the characters. I hope the show stays a little light, and not too serious. I am looking forward to see how it will be, and what kind of stories they tell.

#3   2013/03/20 09:15AM
    fansince68

I just saw a pic of Angel Square and Viki's living room! Vikis living room had the fireplace with the bookcases on either side! I hope the foyer looks the same too, with the staircase and the "sun" coming in at the top of the stairs.

#4   2013/03/20 10:54AM
    oltlforever31

Quote fansince68: I just saw a pic of Angel Square and Viki's living room! Vikis living room had the fireplace with the bookcases on either side! I hope the foyer looks the same too, with the staircase and the "sun" coming in at the top of the stairs.

Yay! Where did you find these pics? I would love to see them.

#5   2013/03/20 12:29PM
    fansince68

Jerry verDorn posted pics http://soaps.sheknow...2095/

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/03/21 05:42AM
    #6   2013/03/20 12:35PM
    oltlforever31

Quote fansince68: Jerry verDorn posted pics on Soapopranetwork.com

Thanks! I looked at them, and the sets look great! Maybe a little different, but I think it will be fun to see some new things on set. It sure looks like the Llanfair library will be very similar to the original, so that's a good thing. I'm really excited!

#7   2013/03/22 04:15PM
    MarcellaJayna

I don't really care too much if the set's change, it's been a year or so, a good makeover is always a plus, since they are not picking up where they left off,I think set changes should be welcome,some places were dated and needed an upgrade, I just hope Llanview is light and airy and not dimmed with darkness.WELCOME BACK! Please bring back TSJ

#8   2013/03/24 01:32PM
    wizcarol

It will not matter if the sets are the same or how many people come back I will not be watching I think it was sad that OLTL and AMC ended BUT they did and with the way the storys ended it was just a joke with AMC at the top.
    Leave them alone and move on make a new soap. it is like they say you can never go home again it is never the same

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list