List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

One Life To Live - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: One Life To Live Forum :: Starting to get Excited!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Starting to get Excited!!

Started by oltlforever31 at 2013/03/05 01:32PM
    Latest post: 2013/03/13 01:22PM, Views: 365, Replies: 7
    page:
    #1   2013/03/05 01:32PM
    Starting to get Excited!!
    oltlforever31

I admit, I was skeptical at first, but now that it's getting closer and I've seen the stars on the set (via Entertainment Tonight) It is starting to feel real! I cannot wait to see everyone again. Especially Viki. I think I've missed her the most. I know the show will probably be a little different than what we are used to (and we need to accept that it will be) but it will be nice to have it back again! I think I am even going to watch AMC too, because I want to support these shows. I really want to see them succeed. Just wanted to share my feelings. I hope this MB fills back up when the shows return.

#2   2013/03/05 02:02PM
    Re: Starting to get Excited!!
    smiley54544

any ideas as to when the new shows will hit the internet ?

#3   2013/03/05 04:06PM
    oltlforever31

Quote smiley54544: any ideas as to when the new shows will hit the internet ?

I don't think they have released a date yet. I know AMC started taping last week, and OLTL will begin next week I think, so I'm guessing sometime in April or early May these shows will be on!

#4   2013/03/05 05:22PM
    smiley54544

im getting so exciting about the new shows coming out I have resorted to watching repeats of the shows on Direct Tv Soapnet

#5   2013/03/05 05:23PM
    smiley54544

just to get my AMC and OLTL fix

#6   2013/03/11 03:41PM
    oltlforever31

Yay, April 29th!!! I can't wait!

#7   2013/03/13 06:21AM
    Dansea

Any word on how Canadians can view this show as we don't get Hulu or Hulu plus.

#8   2013/03/13 01:22PM
    mermag

[Yes we should be excited and not complain about these re-boots. We should support them and be glad we have them back, so I hope the fans do this or I'm afraid all soaps will be doomed!quote]Quote oltlforever31: I admit, I was skeptical at first, but now that it's getting closer and I've seen the stars on the set (via Entertainment Tonight) It is starting to feel real! I cannot wait to see everyone again. Especially Viki. I think I've missed her the most. I know the show will probably be a little different than what we are used to (and we need to accept that it will be) but it will be nice to have it back again! I think I am even going to watch AMC too, because I want to support these shows. I really want to see them succeed. Just wanted to share my feelings. I hope this MB fills back up when the shows return.[/quote]

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list