List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

One Life To Live - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: One Life To Live Forum :: SORAS Jamie Vega & Zane Buchanan on Prospect Park

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SORAS Jamie Vega & Zane Buchanan on Prospect Park

Started by Axl Rose at 2013/03/03 07:41AM
    Latest post: 2013/04/02 07:00AM, Views: 730, Replies: 7
    page:
    #1   2013/03/03 07:41AM
    SORAS Jamie Vega & Zane Buchanan on Prospect Park
    Axl Rose

If anything I would love for the new One Life to Live to SORAS Jamie Vega and Zane Buchanan because these legacy characters, these kids have been off-screen long enough that people could accept Jamie as well as Zane being SORASed and not to mention the amount of stories you could tell with an older Zane as well as with an older Jamie

Plus Zane is connected to the Cramer, Lord and Buchanan families being related to all 3 families, so it would at least be somewhat interesting to see which side of the family Zane identifies with more

And with Jamie back in Llanview, it opens the door for Carlotta's sons Antonio and or Cristian to return to Prospect Park

Or Jamie she can come back to Llanview to visit her Abuela, her Grandma Carlotta because maybe Antonio could send Jamie back to Llanview to either visit her grandmother which then could turn into Jamie living with her grandmother permanently and that is when Jamie can officially go to school at Llanview High

Plus if Antonio were to come back with Jamie, Antonio can take over John's spot at the Llanview PD with Antonio being the new Chief of Detectives as well Antonio could find love again if he were back in Llanview

And or if Cristian were to return to Llanview, then he could be a new love interest for any of the women over there

But by adding Jamie and Zane both into the teen set, they would be in good company with Jack Manning who happens to be Zane's cousin but Zane is also Shane Morasco's cousin too since Zane's adopted father who is really his biological grandfather Kevin and Shane's father Rex are brothers

#2   2013/03/04 03:48PM
    Re: SORAS Jamie Vega & Zane Buchanan on Prospect Park
    oltlforever31

Quote Axl Rose: If anything I would love for the new One Life to Live to SORAS Jamie Vega and Zane Buchanan because these legacy characters, these kids have been off-screen long enough that people could accept Jamie as well as Zane being SORASed and not to mention the amount of stories you could tell with an older Zane as well as with an older Jamie

Plus Zane is connected to the Cramer, Lord and Buchanan families being related to all 3 families, so it would at least be somewhat interesting to see which side of the family Zane identifies with more

And with Jamie back in Llanview, it opens the door for Carlotta's sons Antonio and or Cristian to return to Prospect Park

Or Jamie she can come back to Llanview to visit her Abuela, her Grandma Carlotta because maybe Antonio could send Jamie back to Llanview to either visit her grandmother which then could turn into Jamie living with her grandmother permanently and that is when Jamie can officially go to school at Llanview High

Plus if Antonio were to come back with Jamie, Antonio can take over John's spot at the Llanview PD with Antonio being the new Chief of Detectives as well Antonio could find love again if he were back in Llanview

And or if Cristian were to return to Llanview, then he could be a new love interest for any of the women over there

But by adding Jamie and Zane both into the teen set, they would be in good company with Jack Manning who happens to be Zane's cousin but Zane is also Shane Morasco's cousin too since Zane's adopted father who is really his biological grandfather Kevin and Shane's father Rex are brothers

I love this idea! I wouldn't even mind if they recast Antonio to bring him back. I missed him when he left. I absolutely loved him and Jessica together, and was upset when they broke up. I never really cared for him and Talia. They were boring to me.

#3   2013/03/04 06:10PM
    jl4ever

Jamie should have been SORASed in 2011 in order to hook her up with Jack instead of Vimal's silly sister.

#4   2013/03/04 09:25PM
    DesTea

Were Jaime and Jack originally around the same age?

I agree, it'd be nice to have Jaime back in town in the mix with the young teens.

OLTL next generation fanfiction- www.fanfiction.net/s/7715173/1/Llanview-Lives

#5   2013/03/07 08:12PM
    RidleyPark

If Zane gets SORASed I hope he doesnt get involved in a pregnancy storyline. I'm not ready for Clint to be a great great grandfather.

#6   2013/03/08 05:46AM
    Axl Rose

Plus with Zane SORASed he would make a perfect rival for his cousin Jack Manning, considering Zane's grandfather Kevin and Jack's father Todd hate each other, it would come full circle with Zane and Jack, and considering their mothers Kelly and Blair even though they are family they can't stand one another sometimes, so Jack and Zane being rivals on the new OLTL would be perfect

And with Jamie being SORASed she would make a great love interest for either Zane or Jack

#7   2013/03/31 06:44PM
    FireIce

Jamie can stay wherever she is. I don't want the Vega's back, hope they stay in the ABC dustbin.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/03/31 06:46PM
    #8   2013/04/02 07:00AM
    Axl Rose

I think both Jamie and Zane would make fantastic additions to the teen set of the new One Life to Live if anything

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list