List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

One Life To Live - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: One Life To Live Forum :: If Todd John and Star comes Back to OLTL

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

If Todd John and Star comes Back to OLTL

Started by DJ Y2k Malone at 2013/02/01 12:10PM
    Latest post: 2013/03/18 06:55PM, Views: 1013, Replies: 7
    page:
    #1   2013/02/01 12:10PM
    DJ Y2k Malone

do you guys realize that they will be played by different actors. The actors that play them on GH are under contract with ABC and seeing someone else playing Star will not feel like my beloved OLTL that actress grew up on the show.

#2   2013/02/03 04:09PM
    Re: If Todd John and Star comes Back to OLTL
    fansince68

Let John tell Bo he wants to try living in PC for awhile. Have Todd come back and tell Blair he will always love her but hes made a new life. Lets find out Victor is alive and let him run the Sun office in LLanview. Maybe add some new charactors but under no circumstances recast John and Todd.
    Get a hunky new cop and bring Brody back.

#3   2013/02/04 08:13AM
    oltlforever31

Quote fansince68: Let John tell Bo he wants to try living in PC for awhile. Have Todd come back and tell Blair he will always love her but hes made a new life. Lets find out Victor is alive and let him run the Sun office in LLanview. Maybe add some new charactors but under no circumstances recast John and Todd.
    Get a hunky new cop and bring Brody back.

I so agree! Please don't recast anyone. Let them stay on GH, if that is where the actor's want to stay. I don't want this whole mess to ruin these characters on either show. I am watching GH too, and don't want them to change their names on GH. I also don't want to see them recast on OLTL. It would be too confusing, especially since we have already tied the two shows together. I hope in the end these two shows will do right by the fans.

#4   2013/02/11 10:17AM
    IslandMom

I have not watched General Hopsital... can someone fill me in very briefly on how Todd, Starr and John made their way over there and what their storylines are there? I feel like I'm gonna be a step behind now with the reboot!!

#5   2013/02/11 10:44AM
    oltlforever31

Quote IslandMom: I have not watched General Hopsital... can someone fill me in very briefly on how Todd, Starr and John made their way over there and what their storylines are there? I feel like I'm gonna be a step behind now with the reboot!!

Hi there! To begin, Starr, Cole, and Hope were traveling through PC on their way back to Llanview. I guess their flight was re-routed to the airport in PC, and they rented a car to drive home. They were in a car accident, and Cole and Hope were killed. Long story short, the accident was caused by someone else shooting the tires out on the car that hit them, so Starr was out for revenge. Todd showed up to support Starr, and John followed him because he wasn't supposed to leave town, (because of Victor's "murder") Todd later was acquitted on an insanity plea, and decided to move to PC with Starr. John stuck around PC, because he wanted to solve his (never before mentioned) sister's murder. Apparently his dad had fathered a girl while having an affair, and confessed this to John, right before he had died. John has since bonded with Sam Morgan, and Natalie saw a picture of him kissing Sam, (sent by Todd) so now Clint put a restraining order against John, keeping him away from Liam and Natalie. Todd has also fallen for Carly Jacks. Blair and Tea have made appearances, and Tea's baby with Victor is dead. Todd had switched her baby with Sam Morgan's, but now the truth is out, and Todd is currently on the run for those charges.

Sorry, So much has happened, I'm sure I've left a lot out, but that is pretty much most of it. If you have any questions just ask.

Also, I forgot, Starr is now dating and living with Michael Corinthos.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/02/11 10:52AM
    #6   2013/02/13 06:26AM
    Axl Rose

But honestly I do not see the point in Starr coming back to Llanview to Prospect Park because Starr's character her story has been pretty much complete, because if Starr were to come back, what possible purpose could she serve? Both Cole and her little girl are dead her family is dead, and not only that but in Port Charles she has a life there with her new boyfriend Michael Corinthos III and not to mention Starr now owns half of the Haunted Star as of yesterday becoming Lulu's new partner and Starr is also a singer, so if she were to come back to Llanview, it wouldn't really solve any purpose at all other than the rest of her family is there, and that's it

Now with Todd coming back to Llanview, he actually serves a purpose storyline-wise because Todd can come back to make amends with his other kids Jack and Dani forming relationships with them but also finding out that maybe that night when his twin brother Victor died, that it was not Todd who shot him, therefore exonerating Todd of his brother's murder and that he was brainwashed into thinking he murdered Victor and Todd can be the one who finds Victor by rescuing him from Allison Perkins, so Todd has a reason for being back in Llanview and not to mention the love of his life Blair is here

As for McBain being back on OLTL, he would serve a purpose also for being back because then we can straighten out this whole restraining order business with Natalie when it comes to her and his son Liam, and also John can reunite with Natalie and Liam by it being found out that the letters Natalie wrote to him about moving on, and all that other stuff was done by Clint as a way to break them up but Natalie would also confront John for his whole kiss with Sam on the 4th of July in Port Charles since Todd sent her the photo

#7   2013/03/15 11:40AM
    nataliejohnfan

Ugh John should be in llandview with son. The old John won't let anything keep him from his family. Hopefully he won't jump back in bed with Sam or Natalie will call & get him to come home

#8   2013/03/18 06:55PM
    Pisces67

I argree with you 100%, the REAL John would never let a restraining order keep him from Liam, it's ridiculous! Yea he and Sam...blah blah blah livvie/Vampire dude....but they missed that boat YEARS ago.....John has absolutely no reason to be in Port Charles over Llanview

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list