List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

One Life To Live - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: One Life To Live Forum :: I really Hope They bring back..........

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

I really Hope They bring back..........

Started by Samianne99 at 2013/01/21 08:54PM
    Latest post: 2013/02/03 04:12PM, Views: 478, Replies: 6
    page:
    #1   2013/01/21 08:54PM
    I really Hope They bring back..........
    Samianne99

I really Hope they Bring back Matthew Destiny and Drew

I want to See what they have been up to for the past year See How the are Handleing Teen Parenthood

I want to See if Matthew and Destiny had made it as a Couple

#2   2013/01/21 09:00PM
    Re: I really Hope They bring back..........
    Samianne99

I Thought of Some One Else I want to see Come Back
    that would be Nate and Dani I want To See if they could work as A couple Again

#3   2013/01/21 09:11PM
    hopey pix

It would be great to see Max,Bo,Nora,Nate,Natalie,and Dani.Also,Rama and Vimal,I liked them as a couple.They got better at the end together!!

#4   2013/01/25 07:43AM
    Axl Rose

I would want them to bring back Aubrey Wentworth/Kristine Karr, Joey Buchanan's ex-wife and Cutter Wentworth's ex-girlfriend, because I really liked her towards the end especially because she was turning her life around after being a con artist and she redeemed herself when she was helping Rex and Shane and at the risk of her own happiness she allowed Rex and Gigi to reunite even though it broke her heart, I would love to see Aubrey back in Llanview and hopefully she can find love again with someone else

#5   2013/01/31 03:22PM
    I LUV OLTL

Hope Victor comes back. I heard that TSJ is doing other things, but it would be so great to see Tea and Victor back together. Tea has been through so much with losing baby Victor.

I have been watching OLTL on Soap Net in the mornings before I go to work and I really miss it so badly. Hope Prospect Park stays true to the soap and all the characters.

#6   2013/02/03 04:11PM
    fansince68

Quote Axl Rose: I would want them to bring back Aubrey Wentworth/Kristine Karr, Joey Buchanan's ex-wife and Cutter Wentworth's ex-girlfriend, because I really liked her towards the end especially because she was turning her life around after being a con artist and she redeemed herself when she was helping Rex and Shane and at the risk of her own happiness she allowed Rex and Gigi to reunite even though it broke her heart, I would love to see Aubrey back in Llanview and hopefully she can find love again with someone else

#7   2013/02/03 04:12PM
    fansince68

I do too. Because they said they are bringing back Cutter.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list