List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

One Life To Live - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: One Life To Live Forum :: Bring back Max Holden

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Bring back Max Holden

Started by days4ever2 at 2013/01/21 01:00PM
    Latest post: 2013/01/25 07:40AM, Views: 376, Replies: 5
    page:
    #1   2013/01/21 01:00PM
    Bring back Max Holden
    days4ever2

The show is going to need another leading man since Todd is on GH & most likely won't come back full time (not 100% sure). Also Max and Luna have twins (son Frankie and daughter Leslie). They would be in their early 20's by now since they were born on screen 1991. They could fill the void left by Rex and Gigi. They could bring back Adrianna (Dorian's daughter) and hook her up with Frankie. A perfect casting for Frankie would be Tom Pelphrey from Guiding Light.

#2   2013/01/21 09:13PM
    Re: Bring back Max Holden
    hopey pix

Great idea about having Tom Pelphry back on a soap!Rex and GiGi aren't on GH,so why not back on OLTL? I have doubts John and Todd would leave the security of GH,unless they were written out!!

#3   2013/01/21 09:35PM
    days4ever2

The actors who played Rex & Gigi said they wont come back.

#4   2013/01/23 09:46PM
    hopey pix

Darn,I would soo love to see Rex and GIGI back!!They were great!But,how about Crystal,she could be a great villaness!Delphina would be great!I loved her psychic character!Fun to watch!(also her double role as a man)!!I have heard some more that they signed Rama and Vamal,as recuring characters,and Bo and Nora and Tea,to name a few!So,it looks like it's all starting to be a reality!!I just wish it was network.I don't know yet if Canadians,or other countries can see this yet!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/01/23 09:46PM
    #5   2013/01/24 07:14AM
    days4ever2

Hopey Pix, are you in Canada? Do you get Hulu Plus there? I have heard that the shows are going to be on Hulu so maybe you can watch them there.

#6   2013/01/25 07:40AM
    Axl Rose

Quote days4ever2: The show is going to need another leading man since Todd is on GH & most likely won't come back full time (not 100% sure). Also Max and Luna have twins (son Frankie and daughter Leslie). They would be in their early 20's by now since they were born on screen 1991. They could fill the void left by Rex and Gigi. They could bring back Adrianna (Dorian's daughter) and hook her up with Frankie. A perfect casting for Frankie would be Tom Pelphrey from Guiding Light.

Yes I would want Max Holden back on Prospect Park's OLTL but if he ends up returning, I would want both of his twin children Frankie and Leslie Holden to return with him but as for Frankie and Leslie I would ret-con their ages so that way they are the same age or at least a year older than Dani, Nate, Matthew, Destiny, etc. and I would have Frankie come in as a new love interest for Dani creating a triangle with Nate, and Leslie Holden Max's daughter I would have her as a love interest for Matthew creating a triangle with Destiny

But with Max in town, I would have him come in as a love interest for Blair or even hell I would have him come in for Tea or he can be a love interest for Skye

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list