List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

One Life To Live - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: One Life To Live Forum :: Pitch A New Story For OLTL 2.0 Prospect Park

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Pitch A New Story For OLTL 2.0 Prospect Park

Started by Axl Rose at 2013/01/18 09:26AM
    Latest post: 2013/01/25 07:32AM, Views: 511, Replies: 7
    page:
    #1   2013/01/18 09:26AM
    Pitch A New Story For OLTL 2.0 Prospect Park
    Axl Rose

Almost a year after the engagement of Viki and Clint, a date has still not been made for a wedding. Viki doesn't like how Clint has gone back to his cold ways as it concerns John McBain. And she is worried that Clint hasn't really opened his heart and is edging backwards turning back into the Clint he was before they got back together, which is why she has not set a date for their wedding. Could it be the end of Viki and Clint?

John McBain returns to town after finally getting a custody hearing date set. John, as per Alexis' orders, stays away from Natalie to ensure he doesn't ruin his chances leading to the hearing. But a coincidental meeting leads to an intense showdown between the former flames. Clint has ensured that John will never get back together with Natalie by embellishing certain events (Sam's baby) that happen in Port Charles and telling them to a distraught Natalie. An intense custody hearing follows, along with an even more intense meeting. This would require a crossover appearance from Alexis and Sam of GH.

Clint and Cord are both thrilled that CJ has come to Llanview and wants to get involved in the family business. They'll need his help too because an upstart company run by Alex Olanov, Cutter Wentworth, and Kimberly Andrews is cutting into their business. And wait til everyone found out that Clint's grandson and ex-wife unknowingly had a steamy one night stand their first night back in town.

#2   2013/01/18 07:53PM
    Re: Pitch A New Story For OLTL 2.0 Prospect Park
    crumpet_monster

I like the part about the Wentworths starting a family business. It would be great if a few more of Cutter's family members came out of the woodwork. I think there was a lot of untold story about him. Remember how Brody recognized Cutter? They never got around to explaining that.

#3   2013/01/19 11:45AM
    Axl Rose

- Rex, Gigi and Shane return to Llanview to visit Clint and Viki but also Shane finds himself a love interest while he is in Llanview, as a new character a new girl comes to Llanview and she is Shane's age as she comes to Llanview as she is related to a certain family in Llanview but no one knows which family she is related to but Shane helps her through her quest which then would keep Rex and Gigi in Llanview

#4   2013/01/20 04:42PM
    oltlforever31

I like your ideas, Axl!

#5   2013/01/21 09:18PM
    hopey pix

Max and Blair reunite,and so do Rex and GIGI. Crystal comes back to town to throw a wrench in their plans to be a happy family with Shane!!Marcy comes back to town,divorced!And starts up a psychic business with that Psychic from the last year of OLTL!(That woman,as a man was a hoot to watch)!!

#6   2013/01/23 03:36PM
    jl4ever

I would like for Ryder and Liam to both fall ill and we discover that Brody Lovett is the father of both boys. Jessica and Natalie are both shocked at the news, McBain leaves town broken up that the son that he abandoned over the last year was never his son in the first place. Brody is ecstatic at the news that he has a son with Jessica while dealing with left over feelings for both twin sisters. Natalie realizes that she too still has feelings for Brody as she watches him move on with her sister, and when the two think that Jessica is "dead" they give in to their feelings only for Jessie to be found alive which leaves Natalie pregnant with her and Brody's second child, a daughter. This will all tear the Lord/Buchanan family apart as they each take sides until Natalie decides to move to London with her children, but Brody stops her from leaving town which infuriates Jessica.

#7   2013/01/24 11:55AM
    kenerly1

Quote jl4ever: I would like for Ryder and Liam to both fall ill and we discover that Brody Lovett is the father of both boys. Jessica and Natalie are both shocked at the news, McBain leaves town broken up that the son that he abandoned over the last year was never his son in the first place. Brody is ecstatic at the news that he has a son with Jessica while dealing with left over feelings for both twin sisters. Natalie realizes that she too still has feelings for Brody as she watches him move on with her sister, and when the two think that Jessica is "dead" they give in to their feelings only for Jessie to be found alive which leaves Natalie pregnant with her and Brody's second child, a daughter. This will all tear the Lord/Buchanan family apart as they each take sides until Natalie decides to move to London with her children, but Brody stops her from leaving town which infuriates Jessica.

I just read where we can watch in april..It will be online very soon...Does anyone know if we will be able to watch at our liesure or will we have to watch at a certain time and that will be it? I record the soaps and watch them in the evernign after work so if I have to watch at a certain time it won't work for me.

#8   2013/01/25 07:32AM
    Axl Rose

- Mitch and Roxy's son, Schuyler Joplin is released from Statesville prison and Schuyler as soon as he gets out, he forms a mother/son relationship with his biological mother Roxy Balsom and Schuyler ends up getting his job back at the hospital at Llanview Hospital that is and along the way Schuyler finds love in the form of Aubrey Wentworth/Kristine Karr but at first Schuyler and Aubrey get off on the wrong foot and it gets so bad that they end up hating each other like they can't stand one another and before you know it, really comedic situations throw them together which in turn causes them to fall for each other and then cue Cutter Wentworth who is jealous that Aubrey has moved on with Schuyler, but Schuyler there is more to him than meets the eye because he has Mitch's blood running through his veins in which Schuyler tries to fight becoming his father Mitch

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list