List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

One Life To Live - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: One Life To Live Forum :: oLTL should be rebooted from the very beginning

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

oLTL should be rebooted from the very beginning

Started by eglassman11 at 2012/07/31 08:00AM
    Latest post: 2013/01/23 03:39PM, Views: 617, Replies: 3
    page:
    #1   2012/07/31 08:00AM
    oLTL should be rebooted from the very beginning
    eglassman11

See Vicki's first mental breakdown, look at race relations in a different way. This idea could be big.

#2   2013/01/02 11:55AM
    Re: oLTL should be rebooted from the very beginning
    fireballc

:) ABSOLUTELY THAT WOULD BE SO AWESOME. I missed the first 4 years and 8 more yrs between 84 and 92. WHY COULDNT SOAPNET DO THIS AND THEY COULD DO RYANS HOPE TOO...i was enjoying that and then they stopped the Egyptian mystery with Jill when it was getting good. AND WHEN IS ONE LIFE COMING ONLINE? someone told me it would...

#3   2013/01/02 04:08PM
    oltlforever31

Quote fireballc: ABSOLUTELY THAT WOULD BE SO AWESOME. I missed the first 4 years and 8 more yrs between 84 and 92. WHY COULDNT SOAPNET DO THIS AND THEY COULD DO RYANS HOPE TOO...i was enjoying that and then they stopped the Egyptian mystery with Jill when it was getting good. AND WHEN IS ONE LIFE COMING ONLINE? someone told me it would...

I'm with you about SN. I was watching the Ryan's Hope re-runs last year, and then they just stopped airing them. I wish they would start playing that show again, even if it's in the middle of the night. Do they really need to play 3 episodes of Oltl? I mean I loved the show, but I can't keep up with 3 a day. As for Oltl coming online, I won't believe it til I see it.

#4   2013/01/23 03:39PM
    jl4ever

No more D.I.D! No! I don't ever want to see any more of those freaking alters whether it's with Viki or Jessica. Let those alters just, die!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list