List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

One Life To Live - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: One Life To Live Forum :: Confused?? Who Died?? Where is Hugh??

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Confused?? Who Died?? Where is Hugh??

Started by AlyandNyk at 2006/10/18 12:06PM
    Latest post: 2006/11/02 02:37PM, Views: 577, Replies: 5
    page:
    #1   2006/10/18 12:06PM
    Confused?? Who Died?? Where is Hugh??
    AlyandNyk

I'm sorry but can someone fill my in briefly about who died and where is Hugh? I haven't been watching OLTL for about 2 months. Started a new job. Please give me a quick recap!

#2   2006/10/18 12:19PM
    Re: Confused?? Who Died?? Where is Hugh??
    msbobbie50

Let's see-John was the one who died,the one in the hospital is suppose to Hugh,but it is JOHN. Hugh was supposed to have went to visit his parents who raised him,sfter he found out about that Paige and Spencer Truman are his biogical parents.Paige had gave him up for adoption and spencer didn't know that he had a son,but he knows now.I think they may have buried Hugh instead? (Ihope He IS not leaving the show) time will tell. To keep up with the soaps see if you have SoapNet in your area to watch in the evenings. They played what U missed. Its the Bomb to have.

#3   2006/10/18 12:29PM
    Amy Mistretta

I'm sorry you missed the show for so long. Feel free to read all my daily recaps here:

http://www.soaps.com/onelifetolive/update/

You'll notice the drop down menu to the right where you can go back and read all the previous weeks since August 7th

Thanks for posting!
    Amy

#4   2006/10/18 12:33PM
    AlyandNyk

Quote msbobbie50: Let's see-John was the one who died,the one in the hospital is suppose to Hugh,but it is JOHN. Hugh was supposed to have went to visit his parents who raised him,sfter he found out about that Paige and Spencer Truman are his biogical parents.Paige had gave him up for adoption and spencer didn't know that he had a son,but he knows now.I think they may have buried Hugh instead? (Ihope He IS not leaving the show) time will tell. To keep up with the soaps see if you have SoapNet in your area to watch in the evenings. They played what U missed. Its the Bomb to have.

OOOOhhhhhhhh..I see. I DO have soapnet in my area, and even though I try to catch up with my OLTO,DOOL and Passions(which I don't get on Soapnet;Passions that is, but record it on the DVR), its a bit hard having to run around with a 4 years old and an 18month old. So Hugh finds out who his biological parents are and then he's accidently buried????

Is Tommy(I think that's his name; the baby Marcie and Michael wanna adopt) Todd's baby with Margret?( which he hasn't uncovered yet?)

BTY...Thanx for the quick recap!

#5   2006/10/18 12:36PM
    AlyandNyk

Quote Amy Mistretta: I'm sorry you missed the show for so long. Feel free to read all my daily recaps here:

http://www.soaps.com/onelifetolive/update/

You'll notice the drop down menu to the right where you can go back and read all the previous weeks since August 7th

Thanks for posting!
    Amy

That'll be A LOT of reading ....Thanx

#6   2006/11/02 02:37PM
    awesomekristal

I think John is in the hospital and Hugh is the one who died!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list