List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

One Life To Live - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: One Life To Live Forum :: Spencer Truman as Asa Buchanan Son

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spencer Truman as Asa Buchanan Son

Started by msbobbie50 at 2006/10/18 12:04PM
    Latest post: 2006/10/20 10:09PM, Views: 1101, Replies: 11
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2006/10/20 02:39PM
    Re: Spencer Truman as Asa Buchanan Son
    trufan

I KNEW MONTHS AGO WHEN ASA WAS SENT TO THE HOSPITAL AFTER FINDING OUT ABOUT THE LADY IN THE PICTURE THE SAME LADY SPENCER CARRIED AROUND IN HIS POCKET, WHEN HE SAID IT WAS HIS MOM I KNEW THEY WERE GOING TO MAKE THIS A ISSUE, THE SAME GOES FOR TODD'S SON WHEN THEY BROUGHT THE BABY ON THE
    SHOW, I KNEW IT WOULD BE THE ONE THAT MARCY & MICHAEL HAVE BECAUSE MARCY WAS TOO ATTACHED. IT'S ABOUT TIME THEY'RE DEALING WITH IT NOW. IF YOU PAY ATTENTION TO THE STORYLINE & WATCH AS MUCH AS i DO & AS LONG AS I HAVE YOU KINDA KNOW THE STYLE OF THE WRITERS. THEY JUST DRAGG IT OUT SO LONG. WE'VE BEEN SEEN IT COMING

#12   2006/10/20 10:09PM
    Re: Spencer Truman as Asa Buchanan Son
    SoapsLover

With the baby thing I think they needed to drag that one out a bit cause when we first saw the baby he was too old to be Todd's baby but as time goes on it is easier to stretch the imagination so that we think more time has passed than really has. Now he can be Todd's child better cause they can add a few more months to his age without looking stupid. As for Marcie (and Michael as well) it will be hard for them to learn and probably hard on Rex to since he is the child's Godfather

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list