List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

One Life To Live - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: One Life To Live Forum :: The Signing of a will by David V. in(supposely Hugh Room) What's with that?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The Signing of a will by David V. in(supposely Hugh Room) What's with that?

Started by msbobbie50 at 2006/10/17 09:36PM
    Latest post: 2006/10/20 05:34AM, Views: 458, Replies: 8
    page:
    #1   2006/10/17 09:36PM
    The Signing of a will by David V. in(supposely Hugh Room) What's with that?
    msbobbie50

How can a Burn Patient sign anything when his hand is bandage up? Come on now.

#2   2006/10/18 05:49AM
    Re: The Signing of a will by David V. in(supposely Hugh Room) What's with that?
    LadyDi

I think that scene was done for the "humorous" factor, and to let David/Tuc shine, as he always does.

You're right, it's not like that document will hold up in court. But David was hilarious - I just love him. I don't know how any of his costars can get through a scene with him without busting out laughing - the "mummy" probably busted his bandages! I would love to be a fly on the wall when they film with him.

#3   2006/10/18 06:46AM
    Amy Mistretta

I know, I, too, love Tuc's scenes. I was dying the other day when he was in his underwear with Vicki in Dorian's kitchen LOL!!!

Nice tush, by the way
    Amy

#4   2006/10/18 11:11AM
    Ms Kane

David/Tuc is one of the main reasons I still watch OLTL. I am primarily AMC. But all the years of Vicki/Nicki & now Jess/Tess has really BORED me of it all. I see Vicki passing down her SELF-RIGHTOUSNESS to Jessica and Natalie. But I digress, when David told the "mummy" to not forget to dot the "I" I was hysterical. There's no I in HUGH HUGHES. And I was a burn technician for several years and someone that burned would have splints on their hands and medicated to the hilt. And let's not forget be tubed since breathing would be so hard due to smoke damage to the lungs which is usually more fatal than the surface burns.

PLEASE OLTL MORE DAVID LESS MUTLI STORYLINES

#5   2006/10/18 02:35PM
    sreed

David said " Don't forget to dot the I".....cuz.....the signature was John McBain!!! And David hasn't really looked at it that closely yet!

#6   2006/10/18 06:20PM
    babygurl2

emions

#7   2006/10/18 06:25PM
    allie_colleg...

Quote babygurl2: emions

what??????? emions ??????

#8   2006/10/18 06:53PM
    babygurl2

Quote allie_collegegirl21:
    Quote babygurl2: emions

what??????? emions ??????
    Emotions-lol sorry

#9   2006/10/20 05:34AM
    grinva8812

3) excellent I heard that too be wasn't even thinking.. Feel that is John too. Wish they unwrap him soon

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list