List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

One Life To Live - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: One Life To Live Forum :: Does Spencer Have A Heart Afterall?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Does Spencer Have A Heart Afterall?

Started by Amy Mistretta at 2006/10/17 07:09AM
    Latest post: 2006/10/22 09:27PM, Views: 477, Replies: 4
    page:
    #1   2006/10/17 07:09AM
    Does Spencer Have A Heart Afterall?
    Amy Mistretta

Hi everyone,

Okay, I know the man has done some very horrible things, but I thought I saw a tiny glimpse of a hurt little boy in Spencer when he was talking to Asa.

Remember how Asa hated Ben before finding out he was his son? I'm hoping that someday soon, we'll get to see both Spencer and Asa get some peace...

Kudos for Paul Satterfield who is doing an awesome job in the role of Spencer Truman!

Have a great day!
    Amy

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/10/17 07:09AM
    #2   2006/10/17 08:43AM
    Re: Does Spencer Have A Heart Afterall?
    Qua--

Almost any kid who is abandoned by his father is going to be hurt,it doesn't mean he has a heart but he is human and he goes through emotions just like the rest of us, and it was shown

#3   2006/10/17 06:44PM
    babygurl2

Quote Qua--: Almost any kid who is abandoned by his father is going to be hurt,it doesn't mean he has a heart but he is human and he goes through emotions just like the rest of us, and it was shown
    If he has feeling he wouldn't done some of the $h!ty things he did.Asa isnt really and better.They both are double crossers.I wouldn't trust niether one of them if i was on olto.

#4   2006/10/22 06:04PM
    terry

Im' sure Spencer kas a heart but, he ahould go to prison the way Todd did;no matter who his father is.What he did was wrong and he should pay,Todd almost died for Spencer! come on people" let's get real."

#5   2006/10/22 09:27PM
    pdames4

:~ I'm no Spencer fan, but I do understand. My sister and I both agreed awhile back, Spencer is the sort of villian that gets on your nerves, but it's really hard for me to hate him. I think it's because you wonder why so many people allowed one man to take advantage of each situation like they did. I think because of this reason, the people who he mainipulated look really small and weak. Beginning w/ Paige, David and Blair. They all chose to allow Spencer to have the power he had over them.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list