List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

One Life To Live - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: One Life To Live Forum :: Who Thinks Nash and Jessica/Tess Should Be A Couple?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Who Thinks Nash and Jessica/Tess Should Be A Couple?

Started by Soapfan13 at 2006/10/16 04:44PM
    Latest post: 2006/10/16 04:44PM, Views: 804, Replies: 15
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2006/10/20 02:46PM
    Re: Who Thinks Nash and Jessica/Tess Should Be A Couple?
    trufan

I THINK NASH & TESS ALL THE WAY,HOPEFULLY NASH WILL ACCEPT TO BE IN THE WEDDING & HAVE A FRONT ROLE SEAT TO END IT. I BELIEVE IF IT DOESN'T HAPPEN SOONER TESS MAY REALIZE SHE NEEDS TO BE WITH NASH & CONVINCE JESS OF IT TO. I LIKE ANTONIO BUT HE IS BOOOOORINGGG! PUT HIM TOGETHER WITH LAYLA HE'S INTO BLACK GIRLS & THEY'LL BALANCE EACH OTHER.

#12   2006/10/21 06:06PM
    aimee

:) i actually like antonio i think after all hes done for jess they should be togther she need stablity in her life and nash is not that but maybe he could beher sleepin partner..

#13   2006/10/26 12:29AM
    Ms Libra

Quote trufan: I THINK NASH & TESS ALL THE WAY,HOPEFULLY NASH WILL ACCEPT TO BE IN THE WEDDING & HAVE A FRONT ROLE SEAT TO END IT. I BELIEVE IF IT DOESN'T HAPPEN SOONER TESS MAY REALIZE SHE NEEDS TO BE WITH NASH & CONVINCE JESS OF IT TO. I LIKE ANTONIO BUT HE IS BOOOOORINGGG! PUT HIM TOGETHER WITH LAYLA HE'S INTO BLACK GIRLS & THEY'LL BALANCE EACH OTHER.
    I think Nash & Tess make a better couple...so I agree with you. However, just as you, I like Antonio, and he is sometimes very boring, but as for him being into Black Girls...well let see...at first he was with a (?)half white half black girl (RJ's daughter...then he was with Jess (a white girl)...then with a Latino (his half-brother's friend, then back again with Jess. It seems to me that he is into women in general regardless of their race (according to the storyline.

#14   2006/10/26 02:53AM
    Amy Mistretta

I'm sorry, I don't see race being of relevance here...

Amy

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/10/26 02:53AM
    #15   2006/10/26 06:17AM
    katrina wood...

Quote lynnestwins: Oh my, yes indeed. Nash and Antonio are both hunks, but let's face it, Nash and Tess had it going on!

i agree 100% Nash and Tess surrely do have it going on and they deserve a chance to be together.

#16   2006/10/26 08:48PM
    moor1256

nash&tess 100%!!!

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list