List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

One Life To Live - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: One Life To Live Forum :: Who Thinks Nash and Jessica/Tess Should Be A Couple?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Who Thinks Nash and Jessica/Tess Should Be A Couple?

Started by Soapfan13 at 2006/10/16 04:44PM
    Latest post: 2006/10/16 04:44PM, Views: 899, Replies: 15
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2006/10/16 04:44PM
    Who Thinks Nash and Jessica/Tess Should Be A Couple?
    Soapfan13

:) Let's face it Nash and Tess had more spark as a couple! Now that Jessica is intergrated with Tess she more confident and interesting. Little by Little more of Tess's character is showing up in Jessica and I like it! The old Jessica was a wet blanket! I don't think Antonio can keep up with the new Jessica. The writers of OTL should bring Nash and Jessica together. Nash and Jessica have enough passion to be a Soap Supper couple! Nash brings out the wild side in Jessica. Did you see that punch she gave Claudia for sleeping with Nash! It's so obvious she secretly wants Nash. Who wouldn't Nash is hot! Jessica should be tired of Antonio ordering her around telling her how she should feel and not feel, I am. I use to like Antonio but after the way he acted when he fount out he was a Sante, I'm so over him! Remember he dumped Jessica and basicly told her she was to weak to be in his life and drove her into Tiko Sante arms and he cheated on her with Tiko's friend.

#2   2006/10/16 05:11PM
    Re: Who Thinks Nash and Jessica/Tess Should Be A Couple?
    Amy Mistretta

I, too, think Nash and Jess belong together

Thanks for your post!
    Amy

#3   2006/10/16 05:50PM
    babygurl2

Quote Amy Mistretta: I, too, think Nash and Jess belong together

Thanks for your post!
    Amy
    I disagree with both of U.

#4   2006/10/17 08:44AM
    Qua--

Ooooooo i would love it -- Jess is a lot better in scenes with him than Antonio

Antonio is dullsville to the extreme

#5   2006/10/17 09:16AM
    allie_colleg...

i think she should have one more secret. like another tape or that viki's dad paid norman to molest her. this way tess will come back!!!! AND STAY FOR GOOD!!!!!!!

#6   2006/10/19 09:12PM
    SamGH

!) How about we make a scene where jess and nash are alone and uh she falls for him that would be great. dont get me wrong i like antonio but nash and tess had a great connection but everyone is right, tess is showing in jess more and more everyday. i think nash and tess know they have a connection and thats why she dont like to be alone with him. she gets flustered. put them alone see what happens that all i ask. they are great together. trust me thats what i see. most of the time on my dvr i fastforward to the parts with them. they make the show now. spencer stuff is boring. nothing else seems to be interesting. well except for the uptosomthing Adriana. i like her thinking we could be best friends.

#7   2006/10/19 09:13PM
    SamGH

Quote babygurl2:
    Quote Amy Mistretta: I, too, think Nash and Jess belong together

Thanks for your post!
    Amy
    I disagree with both of U.

Please if you disagree tell us why.

#8   2006/10/19 10:53PM
    lynnestwins

Oh my, yes indeed. Nash and Antonio are both hunks, but let's face it, Nash and Tess had it going on!

#9   2006/10/20 04:21AM
    Amy Mistretta

I believe it was babygurl who disagreed... Not me I love the idea of Nash and Jess together!

Thanks for posting!
    Amy

#10   2006/10/20 05:31AM
    grinva8812

It's a no brainer Jess and Nash. Antiono should be in thearter he over dramatizes everything. I tivo everyday and fast forward thru Antiono everyday. And as a cop he is oh my don't get me started....

Edited by Moderator: Part of your post was deleted... Please Do Not Bash the actors in any way.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2006/10/20 08:47AM
    1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list