List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

One Life To Live - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: One Life To Live Forum :: I have noticed all the oldder people on OLTO is not on OLTO very much.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

I have noticed all the oldder people on OLTO is not on OLTO very much.

Started by babygurl2 at 2006/10/14 02:38PM
    Latest post: 2006/11/30 06:55AM, Views: 518, Replies: 4
    page:
    #1   2006/10/14 02:38PM
    I have noticed all the oldder people on OLTO is not on OLTO very much.
    babygurl2

Like Vicki,Clint,Nora,and others.Are they on vaction?Or maken a movie?Or they writting a book to?

#2   2006/11/04 04:32AM
    Re: I have noticed all the oldder people on OLTO is not on OLTO very much.
    shirleyo26

>( I agree!! They are the backbone of this show, and I am totally sick of teenagers!!! Vikki is the best thing to ever happen to this show, and she has no aor time . come one writers. lets see some adult interaction!!!!

#3   2006/11/04 11:21AM
    kentishad

Quote shirleyo26: I agree!! They are the backbone of this show, and I am totally sick of teenagers!!! Vikki is the best thing to ever happen to this show, and she has no aor time . come one writers. lets see some adult interaction!!!!

I don't know what yall are talking about. An episode or two ago Vicki was being threated by Spencer at Asa's. Bo has been shown a lot when it comes to Spencer are when talking about John and Clint is always somewhere with Dorian, who keeps getting what she deserves from Adriana.

#4   2006/11/05 02:30PM
    Sophia Rose

My guess is muchof the TV time is making out or hot sex. Who really wants to see the "oldder" people having sex?

I'm all about Rex modeling his underwear - not so much with Clint.

#5   2006/11/30 06:55AM
    lovelyone

If it weren't for the older people, there wouldn't be any younger ones. The older ones, are the ones that are needed to steer the younger ones in the right direction. Or they have to help pick up the pieces when the younger ones mess-up. Bring on the older people, we mature fans need them.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list