List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

One Life To Live - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: One Life To Live Forum :: Nash...

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Nash...

Started by Amy Mistretta at 2006/10/13 11:50AM
    Latest post: 2006/11/13 02:05AM, Views: 1035, Replies: 11
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2006/10/13 11:50AM
    Nash...
    Amy Mistretta

I wish Tess would come out, I can't bear seeing Nash like this... He's so in love with her.

I hope Jessica comes to her senses soon... Although I love Antonio, I think she belongs with Nash

Amy

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/10/13 11:50AM
    #2   2006/10/13 06:22PM
    Re: Nash...
    LadyDi

Tess is coming out - through Jessica! Nash sees it. That's why his agony is being prolonged. I wish he would stop whining though. It's getting old.
    They are not over yet...Jess likes the new Tessica! I'm waiting for her to acknowledge Tess in her life. Then I want to see Antonio acknowledge Tess - that oughta be good!

#3   2006/11/02 02:41PM
    awesomekristal

I feel really bad for Nash! He lost the women he loved and now Antonio has the nerve to ask him if he would be in his and Jessica's wedding! If I were Nash I would punch the crap out of Antonio!

#4   2006/11/02 03:06PM
    IloveJason

Me too! Nas loves her truely.

#5   2006/11/06 02:59PM
    littleangels...

I love Nash, it makes me so sad to see alls he lost Tess and know Antonio keeps throwing the fact that Bree lives with him. I like Antonio but Jess has gone threw alot of changes and he does not see that. I hope Jess and Nash get together.

#6   2006/11/06 10:26PM
    moor1256

I hope nash and jess/tess end up together, but i think jessica keeps being a tease to nash and everytime nash says he needs to move on jess will grab his hand or bat her pretty eyes at him flirting in a way,the tess in jess doesn't want to let nash go!

#7   2006/11/09 01:42PM
    bopp2

:0 They have lost this viewer because of the marriage to antonio and jess I can not believe they would not hear the fans! guess the writters do not believe the loss of viewers.I have a club that is 25 strong and we will not turn back to the soap because Nash deserved Jess/tess and he is a father to the child and should have been given a fair chance!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/11/09 01:44PM
    #8   2006/11/09 02:11PM
    Amy Mistretta

I, too, wanted Jess and Nash together, but don't give up just yet... I have a feeling you haven't seen the end of Jess and Nash

Thanks for posting!
    Amy

#9   2006/11/09 07:47PM
    jason&sam~luv

Just my opinion,Jess was with Antonio first right.Till all happened with Jess/Tess so maybe he is her true Love.I feel bad for Nash but he was more or less there for Tess,She eally was Jessica.You know what i mean.I truely believe she loves Antonio.Is it fair to Antonio to lose her to Nash.I thik Nash is hottier!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But she eeds to be with who she loves,if she went ot Nash everything would just be boring.This was more excitement.Hope no one gets upset just my thought.

#10   2006/11/10 05:16PM
    Clueless

Quote Amy Mistretta: I wish Tess would come out, I can't bear seeing Nash like this... He's so in love with her.

I hope Jessica comes to her senses soon... Although I love Antonio, I think she belongs with Nash

Amy

Either way you look at this someone was going to be hurt. It seems that alot of you all feel that Antonio is not accepting that Tess is a part of Jess. But isn't that what Nash is doing he only wants to get close to Jess hoping that he can bring Tess out. We see that Tess is still around but isn't Jessica the dominant of the two personalities. And isn't it possible that Nash sees this and trys to work it to his advantage. He told Jessica to search her heart and that is what she did and heart belongs to Antonio.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list