List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

One Life To Live - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: One Life To Live Forum :: I think now that Christian know's Vincent was in on his boxing set up...

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

I think now that Christian know's Vincent was in on his boxing set up...

Started by onegirloneboy at 2006/10/10 01:32PM
    Latest post: 2006/10/11 09:56AM, Views: 422, Replies: 3
    page:
    #1   2006/10/10 01:32PM
    I think now that Christian know's Vincent was in on his boxing set up...
    onegirloneboy

This will drive Christian and Evangeline apart as well and Vincent and Lela, and I think that is how Vincent will try to hook up with Natalie....What do you think and this just might bring Evangeline to hook up with Todd eventually....

#2   2006/10/10 03:07PM
    Re: I think now that Christian know's Vincent was in on his boxing set up...
    Qua--

Mmm I read that Layla does break up with Vincent since she heard Cris talking about how he has something to do with him getting KOed and pretty much "ruining" his boxing career

Cris is out for blood, who wouldn't be?

The way he is going about his revenge is hurtful to Evangeline and she can't deal with someone exacting revenge in that manner.... so they break up --

To me Vincent may try and put the moves on Natalie but won't get very far... b/c Cris will be right there as well since he doesn't want Vincent trying to get to Natalie when she is vulnerable

#3   2006/10/10 04:37PM
    onegirloneboy

Quote Qua--: Mmm I read that Layla does break up with Vincent since she heard Cris talking about how he has something to do with him getting KOed and pretty much "ruining" his boxing career

Cris is out for blood, who wouldn't be?

The way he is going about his revenge is hurtful to Evangeline and she can't deal with someone exacting revenge in that manner.... so they break up --

To me Vincent may try and put the moves on Natalie but won't get very far... b/c Cris will be right there as well since he doesn't want Vincent trying to get to Natalie when she is vulnerable

yeah ou are right,I think Natalie will be pissed as hell when she hears what Vincent did!!!! Who know's maybe Christian and Natalie might get together for her to morn on him and for him to face the fact that Evangeline dumped his a$$

#4   2006/10/11 09:56AM
    katrina wood...

yeah ou are right,I think Natalie will be pissed as hell when she hears what Vincent did!!!! Who know's maybe Christian and Natalie might get together for her to morn on him and for him to face the fact that Evangeline dumped his a$$[/quote]

i don't agree i believe that evangeline would be the sweet person she is and support cris seeing that he was there for her through her blindness. or i can just be being bias as i love vangie and cris together so much.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list