List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

One Life To Live - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: One Life To Live Forum :: When does Hugh's mom figure out this isn't Hugh?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

When does Hugh's mom figure out this isn't Hugh?

Started by babygurl2 at 2006/10/09 07:45PM
    Latest post: 2006/11/16 02:30PM, Views: 1342, Replies: 18
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2006/10/13 01:49PM
    Re: When does Hugh's mom figure out this isn't Hugh?
    misyrose

Thatis just it, ABC AND ONE LIFE TO LIVE has not confirm josh is leaving, therefore I belive he will be part of the November sweeps(At least I hope). I read the soap digest and weekly and so far it has not be announced by the powers that be(abc and oltl)that he is leaving. My heavens why let him find out that spencer is his father and then kill him off, it makes no sense.

#12   2006/10/13 06:15PM
    babygurl2

quote -

#13   2006/10/13 06:28PM
    LadyDi

I'm anxious to see what they do with this s/l. Paige will probably find out on the 10th - the day of the rising sun!

I just keep wondering, if Paige is there around the clock, and they change his bandages, does she not see the person at all? They are totally writing this story to their benefit, not realistic at all.

BTW, Josh is alive and well and is doing an upcoming play in NYC called "The American Pilot"!! Yay Josh!!

#14   2006/10/14 05:41AM
    Amy Mistretta

Thanks for the info, LadyDi! I hope you're able to get to Josh's play

Thanks for posting,
    Amy

#15   2006/10/14 02:09PM
    babygurl2

[quote]Why is i if i write something 99% no body writes me back is the sign or something?

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/10/18 07:04PM
    #16   2006/10/16 07:06AM
    LadyDi

Quote Amy Mistretta: Thanks for the info, LadyDi! I hope you're able to get to Josh's play

Thanks for posting,
    Amy

Amy, I'm trying to find someone to go with!! LOL You don't by any chance live in the NYC area do ya?? LOL If the play was of a "lighter" tone, it would be easy, but it's defintely dramatic/war torn drama - not an easy sell to my friends!!

#17   2006/11/16 09:41AM
    tripelhhh

When does Natalie find out for sure that it's John in the Hospital, not Hugh,

#18   2006/11/16 10:46AM
    Amy Mistretta

LadyDi, I'm about 10 hours from NYC LOL! I do plan to make it back there someday soon, though

Amy
    Soaps.com OLTL/Y&R writer

#19   2006/11/16 02:30PM
    soaplover26

I think this whole storyline is half baked to begin with . first of all , though Paige is alledgedly Hugh's birth mother , shouldn't Hugh's birth parents have at least made an apperance , they technically would be his next of kin . not Paige or spencer . we knew all along that it was John and not Hugh that was injured in the hospital , but i hope that doesn't mean that hugh is dead . maybe they can think of a viable reason as to why they haven't shown Hugh lately . maybe he was stacking evidence against spencer or something . it would seem pointless to have him find his birth parents only to have him die .

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list