List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

One Life To Live - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: One Life To Live Forum :: IF THE WRITERS KILL OFF TREVOR'S VICTOR LORD JR.,

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

IF THE WRITERS KILL OFF TREVOR'S VICTOR LORD JR.,

Started by Yale Steam at 2011/08/26 07:28AM
    Latest post: 2011/08/28 09:52AM, Views: 2347, Replies: 15
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2011/08/26 07:28AM
    IF THE WRITERS KILL OFF TREVOR'S VICTOR LORD JR.,
    Yale Steam

... I am finished with OLTL. I like Roger H. and he is a good actor however, I have no interest in watching his version of Todd. I am a TSJ and Victor Lord Jr. fan.

Why are the writers always ruining stuff? They wrote Susan's Marty Saybrooke horribly and that is why Thorsten Kaye refused a 2 day return.

#2   2011/08/26 07:32AM
    Re: IF THE WRITERS KILL OFF TREVOR'S VICTOR LORD JR.,
    oltllover

Quote Yale Steam: ... I am finished with OLTL. I like Roger H. and he is a good actor however, I have no interest in watching his version of Todd. I am a TSJ and Victor Lord Jr. fan.

Why are the writers always ruining stuff? They wrote Susan's Marty Saybrooke horribly and that is why Thorsten Kaye refused a 2 day return.
    TSJ did not renew his contract he is leaving one way or another and he may have left anyway in January regardless of the online idea and RH may leave too in January for all we know and then we will have no Todd

#3   2011/08/26 01:33PM
    xxEmxx

Quote Yale Steam: ... I am finished with OLTL. I like Roger H. and he is a good actor however, I have no interest in watching his version of Todd. I am a TSJ and Victor Lord Jr. fan.

from what i have read TSJ's contract was up and he chose not to re-new it, however when he was presented the SL for the two Todds, he decided he wanted to stay til the shows end.. this basically giving him the money with no contract.. the writers decided that since he chose not to stay at first then they would just exit him as planned. both TSJ and the writers agreed on this which he has even stated on his website.

#4   2011/08/26 02:57PM
    Auroragirl

If you love TSJ, and you don't mind spoilers, go read Ravenbeauty's latest post.

#5   2011/08/26 03:08PM
    teamtoddblair

I love Roger.
    He is Todd...that's it....
    I hope he stays for online as well..

#6   2011/08/26 03:28PM
    SummerSnow

Am I the only one who thinks this shooting of TSJ (the SECOND in a YEAR) is too much? Why not send TSJ on a path of self discovery and ship him off. Put him in St. Anns..Something OTHER than ANOTHER shooting. I am not even making a TODD call--thats not my point. I just dont need another keystone cops storyline over TSJ who is either going coma or going to be presumed "dead", neither one interests me..

#7   2011/08/26 03:37PM
    DaninDenver

No shooting...no whodunnit.

I think they wnated one more murder mystery before it goes off TV.

#8   2011/08/26 03:40PM
    SamuraiJediS...

if there is one more whodoneit murder s/l i will stop watching.. they should just simply have victor jr leave town and then quite possibly return for the very last episode

#9   2011/08/26 03:47PM
    SummerSnow

Quote SamuraiJediSentinelL: if there is one more whodoneit murder s/l i will stop watching.. they should just simply have victor jr leave town and then quite possibly return for the very last episode

Yeah...Last week was such a great high point and now im feeling in a slump..BUT with Erin Torpey returning on Sept 8 and Cord and Tina coming back, hopefully we have some great episodes soon..But ANOTHER murder? This show has proven a body, cancer, or MAYBE even a heart transplant doesnt mean death..

#10   2011/08/26 03:54PM
    oltllover

There was so much hype leading up to this s/l that the end result IMO is a let down and now watching TSJ keep saying I am Todd this is mine blah blah blah is kinda creepy and the scene today with RH was almost painful to watch and I swear enough already with the proving who' who Victor is coming off as a looney tunes apparently that the only way these writers seem to know how to get rid of a character or at least make us not care what happens to them i.e. Marty and Brody and lately even Rex sorta.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list