List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

One Life To Live - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: One Life To Live Forum :: Did anyone else know Jaimie Sanders DIED?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Did anyone else know Jaimie Sanders DIED?

Started by Tinasfatheronly at 2011/08/13 04:50PM
    Latest post: 2011/08/16 08:12AM, Views: 7058, Replies: 23
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2011/08/13 04:50PM
    Did anyone else know Jaimie Sanders DIED?
    Tinasfatheronly

The actors name was Jaime Philpot...I didnt know this..He was the guy who kidnapped Tina in Argentina and she went over the falls. He was trying to get his hands on the Lost Jewels of Mendorra, etc..He played Marcia Cross brother on the show...

#2   2011/08/13 05:07PM
    Re: Did anyone else know Jaimie Sanders DIED?
    Tinasfatheronly

ok..well it is kinda old news..thought maybe i was the only one who didnt know..also Gregg, one of Tinas first boyfriends died..:(....

Post 126 if anyone wants to see where i got the info...

daytimeroyaltyonline.com/topic/240789/9/

#3   2011/08/13 05:22PM
    winterrain

I remember Jaime mixed up crazy Ursula and his evil granma. Thanks for the link.I didnt know either had passed away..Both so young..

#4   2011/08/13 05:45PM
    TenisRacket

Just can't refrain from talking to yourself, huh? Truly sad.

#5   2011/08/13 05:47PM
    winterrain

Quote TenisRacket: Just can't refrain from talking to yourself, huh? Truly sad.

TinaRacket...no one is listening to you..I was chatting with someone else. Believe it or not--its NOT all about you..

#6   2011/08/13 06:04PM
    eglassman11

I could not find his info. on IMDB...are you sure you have his name spelled correctly?

#7   2011/08/13 06:16PM
    Tinasfatheronly

Quote eglassman11: I could not find his info. on IMDB...are you sure you have his name spelled correctly?

I dont know about IMDB..but i found this interesting piece of OLTL trivia..MARK Philpot (jaime) and Joshua Cox (Danny Wolek SORAS)..Were cast at the same time and on the second day of their filming Paul Rauch decided to switch who they played...THAT STORY from 1986

articles.latimes.com/1986-08-17/entertainment/ca-16374_1_real-life/8

==============

The story that reports Jaime death is...scroll to post 126

WARNING...the above link shows info RUMORS and GOSSIP about various soap actors that you may not want to know. check it out or dont...

#8   2011/08/13 06:22PM
    winterrain

Quote Tinasfatheronly:
    Quote eglassman11: I could not find his info. on IMDB...are you sure you have his name spelled correctly?

I dont know about IMDB..but i found this interesting piece of OLTL trivia..MARK Philpot (jaime) and Joshua Cox (Danny Wolek SORAS)..Were cast at the same time and on the second day of their filming Paul Rauch decided to switch who they played...THAT STORY from 1986

articles.latimes.com/1986-08-17/entertainment/ca-16374_1_real-life/8

==============

The story that reports Jaime death is...scroll to post 126

WARNING...the above link shows info RUMORS and GOSSIP about various soap actors that you may not want to know. check it out or dont...

Some of those posts made me blush..I learned things about Santa Babara i didnt know..

#9   2011/08/14 09:21AM
    recyclepile

Quote TenisRacket: Just can't refrain from talking to yourself, huh? Truly sad.

Although the subject of this thread is unfortunate, I too find it quite amusing when one talks to one's alters. And even thanks them politely. While perhaps completely forgetting having admitted outright to being both people a few weeks ago.

#10   2011/08/14 09:40AM
    Patutte

Quote recyclepile:

Although the subject of this thread is unfortunate, I too find it quite amusing when one talks to one's alters. And even thanks them politely. While perhaps completely forgetting having admitted outright to being both people a few weeks ago.

It does make for some interesting entertainment. Love your profile pic. Everytime I see a post of yours I read it in Calculon's voice. Can't seem to avoid it.

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list