List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

One Life To Live - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: One Life To Live Forum :: what about Todd and Blair? Or Evangeline she seems to maybe have a thing for ......

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

what about Todd and Blair? Or Evangeline she seems to maybe have a thing for ......

Started by onegirloneboy at 2006/10/05 06:11PM
    Latest post: 2006/10/06 04:30AM, Views: 453, Replies: 2
    page:
    #1   2006/10/05 06:11PM
    what about Todd and Blair? Or Evangeline she seems to maybe have a thing for ......
    onegirloneboy

What do you guy's want to see Todd with Blair or someone else or possibbly Evangeline she seems to alway's nurture him in a more friendly way,I think they both might have a thing for eachother but I want him with Blair.She is awesome...........

#2   2006/10/05 06:22PM
    Re: what about Todd and Blair? Or Evangeline she seems to maybe have a thing for ......
    babygurl2

Quote onegirloneboy: What do you guy's want to see Todd with Blair or someone else or possibbly Evangeline she seems to alway's nurture him in a more friendly way,I think they both might have a thing for eachother but I want him with Blair.She is awesome...........

i agree

#3   2006/10/06 04:30AM
    Re: what about Todd and Blair? Or Evangeline she seems to maybe have a thing for ......
    Amy Mistretta

I, too, like Todd with Blair...

Thanks for your post!
    Amy

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list