List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

One Life To Live - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: One Life To Live Forum :: WHEN JOHN RETURNS,SHOULD HE AND NATALIE BE TOGETHER OR WILL EVANGELINE...

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

WHEN JOHN RETURNS,SHOULD HE AND NATALIE BE TOGETHER OR WILL EVANGELINE...

Started by onegirloneboy at 2006/10/05 04:30PM
    Latest post: 2006/11/30 07:11AM, Views: 2475, Replies: 38
    « 1 2 3 4 page:
    #31   2006/10/28 08:30AM
    Re: WHEN JOHN RETURNS,SHOULD HE AND NATALIE BE TOGETHER OR WILL EVANGELINE...
    Amy Mistretta

Hi ConchAMCfan,

Glad you found us here at Soaps.com... I look forward to seeing more of your posts

Thanks for posting!
    Amy

#32   2006/11/16 09:35AM
    tripelhhh

John should stay with Nat, they have great Chemistry, I never did like Evangeline with John, He is in love with Natalie, And i hope for once it's just John & Nat, not Evangeline or anyone else, John & Natallie should yet MARIED, like John planed before the Car Crash, John was going to ask Her to marry Him, I Hope we see A big beautiful Wedding SOON, Im for John & Natalie all the way.

#33   2006/11/16 06:25PM
    Philly

He should stay far away for Evangeline. I HATE HIM WITH EVANGELINE. I could care less who Nat is with she should been six feet under.

#34   2006/11/17 07:52AM
    tripelhhh

John should stay with Natalie, they have great Chemistry, let them be HAPPY, don't you think they have been through enough? Natalie always get's hurt, first with Cris, and now she thinks her lover John her was to be Husband, is dead, when she finds out that He's alive, don't make her lose Him again, John should be with Natalie, and they should get MARIED, thank you,

#35   2006/11/19 06:27AM
    cherise

John should be with Evangeline..........their chemistry is off the charts.......it can not be compared. They have IT

#36   2006/11/21 10:50AM
    toohappy

:~ knowing the soaps he'll come back as john but be a totally different actor

and yes he and Natalie should remain together

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/11/21 10:53AM
    #37   2006/11/21 11:53AM
    Amy Mistretta

No, John will still be played by Michael Easton

Thanks for posting!Amy
    Soaps.com OLTL/Y&R writer

#38   2006/11/21 03:36PM
    tripelhhh

John is great with Natalie,, really great, I MEAN REALLY GREAT, I'm A big John & Natalie fan,

#39   2006/11/30 07:11AM
    lovelyone

John heart is with Evangeline. But the writer really messed up when she ended that relationship. But to keep the writer from showing her like of keen insite {compentency} of pairing two of the most mature and sensual couple together, she will have to keep Natalie and John together. Thank God that I tape the show and can fast forward those loveless and boring scenes between those two. John and Natalie by default.
    A real love story denied by the writer. Chemistry is btween John and Evangeline. John and Evangeline McBain forever!!!!

Modified 4 times(s), last time at: 2006/11/30 08:15AM
    « 1 2 3 4 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list