List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

One Life To Live - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: One Life To Live Forum :: WHEN JOHN RETURNS,SHOULD HE AND NATALIE BE TOGETHER OR WILL EVANGELINE...

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

WHEN JOHN RETURNS,SHOULD HE AND NATALIE BE TOGETHER OR WILL EVANGELINE...

Started by onegirloneboy at 2006/10/05 04:30PM
    Latest post: 2006/11/30 07:11AM, Views: 2280, Replies: 38
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #21   2006/10/07 04:00PM
    Re: WHEN JOHN RETURNS,SHOULD HE AND NATALIE BE TOGETHER OR WILL EVANGELINE...
    babygurl2

maybe thats how they will right hugh out of the story,he needs a plastic surgery,and then he turns into john,then again it maybe be the other way around too.

#22   2006/10/09 01:56PM
    lorettaharned

John should be with Natalie because they are great together.They make the whole show. If anything ever happens I would Stop wathing .I was going to stop watching it till John's funeral.Then seen that he's not gone.

#23   2006/10/09 02:27PM
    babygurl2

Quote lorettaharned: John should be with Natalie because they are great together.They make the whole show. If anything ever happens I would Stop wathing .I was going to stop watching it till John's funeral.Then seen that he's not gone.
    He is sooooooooooo fine

#24   2006/10/09 05:44PM
    Sophia Rose

I agree with whom ever said that there is no chemistry between John and Natalie.

However; I doubt that he and Evangeline will get back together.

It will be interesting to watch, who knows, maybe John and Claudia or maybe even Jess -or- if they are recasting the Marty Saybrook character, maybe her.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/10/09 05:44PM
    #25   2006/10/09 06:13PM
    babygurl2

Quote Sophia Rose: I agree with whom ever said that there is no chemistry between John and Natalie.

However; I doubt that he and Evangeline will get back together.

It will be interesting to watch, who knows, maybe John and Claudia or maybe even Jess -or- if they are recasting the Marty Saybrook character, maybe her.
    disagree

#26   2006/10/23 01:26AM
    msbobbie50

~) Itis going to Tina,Vickie sister,John and Natalie and Vange has played out. This would be fun to see Nat gets a run for her money.This would make a great storyline.

#27   2006/10/25 07:21AM
    katrina wood...

Quote babygurl2: I said John and Natalie should be together.

i agree with you babygurl john and nat should stay together nantalie deserves a chance to be happy and john would be the person to do that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#28   2006/10/25 07:36PM
    moor1256

I THINK JOHN AND NAT. ARE REALLY GREAT TOGETHER AND THEY ALWAYS GO THROUGH SO MUCH BUT END UP TOGETHER AS THEY SHOULD. THEY HAVE A GREAT LOVE! REMINDS ME OF LUKE&LAURA

Please do not post in all caps as it is hard to read and against Soaps.com guidelines. Thanks

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/11/17 05:32PM
    #29   2006/10/27 03:00AM
    luvinjolie

John is done with Evangeline(thank goodness). The story has always benn John and Natalie and it should stay that way!!!!

#30   2006/10/28 06:53AM
    ConchAMCfan

Quote luvinjolie: John is done with Evangeline(thank goodness). The story has always benn John and Natalie and it should stay that way!!!!

I'm new to this forum....found it by fluke- think the site is great...

NOW, yes I agree!! I'm dying to see MORE John & Natalie!!

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list