List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

One Life To Live - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: One Life To Live Forum :: WHEN JOHN RETURNS,SHOULD HE AND NATALIE BE TOGETHER OR WILL EVANGELINE...

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

WHEN JOHN RETURNS,SHOULD HE AND NATALIE BE TOGETHER OR WILL EVANGELINE...

Started by onegirloneboy at 2006/10/05 04:30PM
    Latest post: 2006/11/30 07:11AM, Views: 2538, Replies: 38
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #11   2006/10/06 09:00AM
    Re: WHEN JOHN RETURNS,SHOULD HE AND NATALIE BE TOGETHER OR WILL EVANGELINE...
    JaSam514

I love John and Natalie, and was so mad when they said he died in the car crash, I hope he really is alive so they can be together. Natalie deserves to be happy, with John.

#12   2006/10/06 10:06AM
    onegirloneboy

Quote JaSam514: I haven't watched for a couple days what did I miss. The last I watched John had been killed I thought, Natalie was learning that John was going to propose to her, now everyone is saying John is alive??? I'm confused, Help??

iT WAS A MISTAKEN IDENTITY IT SHOULD BE REVEALED TODAY OR MONDAY FOR SURE..BUT JOHN IS NOT DEAD THAT IS FOR SURE THEY THINK HUGHES IS LYING IN THE HOSPITAL BED BANDAGED UP IT IS ACTUALLY JOHN AND THEY ARE MAKING JOHNS FUNERAL TODAY SO THEY THINK IT IS HIM ATLEAST...

#13   2006/10/06 10:11AM
    JaSam514

Quote onegirloneboy:
    Quote JaSam514: I haven't watched for a couple days what did I miss. The last I watched John had been killed I thought, Natalie was learning that John was going to propose to her, now everyone is saying John is alive??? I'm confused, Help??

iT WAS A MISTAKEN IDENTITY IT SHOULD BE REVEALED TODAY OR MONDAY FOR SURE..BUT JOHN IS NOT DEAD THAT IS FOR SURE THEY THINK HUGHES IS LYING IN THE HOSPITAL BED BANDAGED UP IT IS ACTUALLY JOHN AND THEY ARE MAKING JOHNS FUNERAL TODAY SO THEY THINK IT IS HIM ATLEAST...

Thanks

#14   2006/10/06 11:44AM
    Amy Mistretta

As a reminder, please do not post in all caps... It's hard on the eyes...

Thank you!
    Amy

#15   2006/10/06 01:19PM
    onegirloneboy

Quote Amy Mistretta: As a reminder, please do not post in all caps... It's hard on the eyes...

Thank you!
    Amy

Sorry......

#16   2006/10/06 01:29PM
    Amy Mistretta

No problem

Look forward to more of your posts!
    Amy

#17   2006/10/06 07:14PM
    babygurl2

Amy did u get my recap of my book i sent u? BTW john and natalie 4 ever

#18   2006/10/06 09:39PM
    cmothernat

i'm a huge fan of john, and i don't like it when they take off the good guys. i know that wen there contract is up that it's time for them to go, but they could at least have some one to take that persons place. he is so fine. i don't believe that he's dead. they could at least let her be pregnat. then bring him back . when he come back , he can come back with amnisha. the guy that's in the hospital could be him. but he's fine also. they just can't take him out like that . they need to make this part a little more exciting for natlie.

#19   2006/10/07 05:35AM
    Amy Mistretta

No, I'm sorry, I didn't...

Try to send it again?
    Thanks!
    Amy

#20   2006/10/07 10:19AM
    harley224

I don't really see any chemistry between Natalie and John. I wonder how they are going to play out John being so burned, and if he's going to have any scars, or if the miracle of plastic surgery is going to come into play.

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list