List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

One Life To Live - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: One Life To Live Forum :: WHEN JOHN RETURNS,SHOULD HE AND NATALIE BE TOGETHER OR WILL EVANGELINE...

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

WHEN JOHN RETURNS,SHOULD HE AND NATALIE BE TOGETHER OR WILL EVANGELINE...

Started by onegirloneboy at 2006/10/05 04:30PM
    Latest post: 2006/11/30 07:11AM, Views: 2459, Replies: 38
    1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #1   2006/10/05 04:30PM
    WHEN JOHN RETURNS,SHOULD HE AND NATALIE BE TOGETHER OR WILL EVANGELINE...
    onegirloneboy

I think Evangeline will try to reunite with John.I think she is still in love with him.Will Natalie allow this?

#2   2006/10/05 05:04PM
    Re: WHEN JOHN RETURNS,SHOULD HE AND NATALIE BE TOGETHER OR WILL EVANGELINE...
    babygurl2

No but heck no

#3   2006/10/05 05:56PM
    Amy Mistretta

Love the new avatar!!!!

Thanks for sharing!
    Amy

#4   2006/10/05 06:05PM
    onegirloneboy

Quote babygurl2: No but heck no

Why NOT?

#5   2006/10/05 06:59PM
    babygurl2

Quote onegirloneboy:
    Quote babygurl2: No but heck no
    I am sorry i answered this wrong.What i meant was i would like to john and nat, togethere but u no how the show works,they may have john and blair together.

Why NOT?

#6   2006/10/05 07:02PM
    babygurl2

Quote Amy Mistretta: Love the new avatar!!!!

Thanks for sharing!
    Amy
    Thankx, glad u like it Amy.I had to find the right one,this one shows muscles,too.

#7   2006/10/05 07:12PM
    soapjunkie

No way, John is too much in love with Natalie, and besides, those two (Evangeline and John ) could never get along anyway.

#8   2006/10/05 07:59PM
    babygurl2

I said John and Natalie should be together.

#9   2006/10/06 08:17AM
    onegirloneboy

yup John and Natalie should be together and i am sure we are bound to see a wedding with them 2.He loves her and she really loves him.She was there for him through all the crap he went through finding his dad's killer and then some.I did not like her before but i love her now...SHE IS THE ONE FOR JOHN......

#10   2006/10/06 08:59AM
    JaSam514

I haven't watched for a couple days what did I miss. The last I watched John had been killed I thought, Natalie was learning that John was going to propose to her, now everyone is saying John is alive??? I'm confused, Help??

1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list