List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

One Life To Live - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: One Life To Live Forum :: John/Natalie/Brody/Jess/Tess/Ford/Liam/Ryder...

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

John/Natalie/Brody/Jess/Tess/Ford/Liam/Ryder...

Started by OLTL_4_life at 2011/06/06 04:09PM
    Latest post: 2011/06/07 07:13PM, Views: 2096, Replies: 8
    page:
    #1   2011/06/06 04:09PM
    John/Natalie/Brody/Jess/Tess/Ford/Liam/Ryder...
    OLTL_4_life

Heres my quick thoughts...lemme know what everybody else thinks...

John-- How long till he finds out about Liam and what will happen when he tells Natalie he loves her and all that? Does anyone still want them together? I'm kinda over them...

Brody--thats so sad he has no kids! What do you think he will do when he finds out? And is Ryder actually his somehow??

Natalie-- am I the only one who likes her with Brody & Liam?? What do u think she will do when she finds out and who will she wanna be with?

Jess/Tess.... Gosh tess is annoying but at least she can fight her own battles...will jess ever stop running when things get tough?? Everybody has issues and you dont see us making up imaginary people to hide behind! When will Tess get lost and do u think Jessica will wanna be with Brody and Ryder as a family still? Will Brody even want that?? (im guessing probably yes on the last part...)

Ford-- hate him... When will he just leave? He better not end up with Jessica and Ryder better not actually be his... If they are gonna have to end the show (hopefully not) in a way that pleases fans then kill him off...heck donate his heart to Clint!(:

Ryder/Liam-- will u get them both second paternity tests already?!?!

Alright whats everyone elses ideas, thoughts, disagreements, agreements, etc... Thanks! (:

#2   2011/06/06 10:56PM
    Re: John/Natalie/Brody/Jess/Tess/Ford/Liam/Ryder...
    Sandra1160

Well I like John/Kelly together myself. Natalie (who I don't care for as well as Brody) can end up with Brody.

Bobby and his brothers can LEAVE town any time now.

Jessica needs some time alone without a man...Tess is annoying.

Yes get another set of tests done. Also I know this wasn't mentioned here but Gigi gets attacked? What am I watching "Teens Gone Wild"? Not at all happy about that!!

#3   2011/06/07 03:56AM
    catlady30

Yes I think another DNA test should be done on both Liam and Ryder.

#4   2011/06/07 04:46AM
    sobsx

I used to be a big time joley fan, BUT after the way John treated Natalie sure he was hurt. If it was me I guess I'd tell him to go f@#* his self, then it would be my luck Brody and Jess would get back together then I'd be screwed lol.
    As far as the DNA test for the babies go I would have done that the next DAY!who in their right mind would settle for the word of some guy your father hired to "fix things" oh HE!! NO!
    Ford, I like him now I used to HATE HIS GUTS now I think he has grown up hes trying to steep up and be a father
    given the childhood he had thats very cool.
    I like Tess for a short time,then when enough is enough and Bess comes out thats funny, Jess needs to get some hair on her teeth
    the end. (LOL)

#5   2011/06/07 09:36AM
    IslandGirl33

Not sure when John will find out but yes... I would like to see them together. I do like her & Brody together but John & Nat together will complete the s/l.

Yes... sad for Brody but I guess he is about to just lose his mind. Natalie may just decide her feelings for Brody are just too strong to go back to John.

I am tired of the whole D.I.D. thing and yes Tess can be a bit annoying but when I think of how "princess-like" Jess was before she left it almost makes me ill. She acted too fake as if she could do no wrong. Quite mushy if I recall. Bring her back but with a backbone.

I don't mind Ford... he can stay till the Ryder s/l is over. I'm actaully anxious to see how he & Jess interact when she returns.

Liam/Ryder definately need another paternity test.

There you have it... JMHO

#6   2011/06/07 09:49AM
    TaintedLove

John/Natalie - I would prefer to see them with someone new, I find their story to be tired. I keep hoping that Mitch somehow faked Jared's death and he can somehow return to take her away. I actually liked them together! XD

Brody/Jess - I think (hope!) that Ryder is still his son, and that their could be some good drama if he believes to have lost his sons for a while. I would be really heartbroken if he was written out to further the tired Jolie story and over Ford, ugh! Totally agree on Ford, don't like him! I don't mind him as an obstacle for Jess/Brody as long as they're endgame. I keep wishing he is the one to donate his heart to Clint, hah.

I never understood why they didn't get paternity tests done, silly! XD

#7   2011/06/07 11:14AM
    NaeNya

I'll take Ryder and Liam. Ryder looks like a lil cabbage patch kid. I just wanna squeeze them both!

#8   2011/06/07 04:49PM
    OLTL_4_life

Quote TaintedLove: John/Natalie - I would prefer to see them with someone new, I find their story to be tired. I keep hoping that Mitch somehow faked Jared's death and he can somehow return to take her away. I actually liked them together! XD

Brody/Jess - I think (hope!) that Ryder is still his son, and that their could be some good drama if he believes to have lost his sons for a while. I would be really heartbroken if he was written out to further the tired Jolie story and over Ford, ugh! Totally agree on Ford, don't like him! I don't mind him as an obstacle for Jess/Brody as long as they're endgame. I keep wishing he is the one to donate his heart to Clint, hah.

I never understood why they didn't get paternity tests done, silly! XD

Agreeeeed! I love Jared! He is the only one I completley LOVE with Natalie! Really hoping he comes back! (:

#9   2011/06/07 07:13PM
    irishrose0304

I like John and Natalie together with Liam being their son. And I would like to see Brody and Jessica together and Ryder being Brody's son. Cant stand Ford he needs to go. Tired of Tess and Bess. Dont bring Jared back - just another "return from the dead" storyline. Tired of those.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list