List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

One Life To Live - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: One Life To Live Forum :: Eddie Alderson Leaving OLTL

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Eddie Alderson Leaving OLTL

Started by soonermark1 at 2011/05/18 06:15PM
    Latest post: 2011/06/11 04:11PM, Views: 22536, Replies: 55
    1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #1   2011/05/18 06:15PM
    Eddie Alderson Leaving OLTL
    soonermark1

According to the "Rally behind the soap operas" Facebook page, Eddie Alderson was let go from OLTL. It said Brian Frons sais he wasn't "Sexy enough for daytime". That is why Matthew is apparantly being killed off. I don't know where they got their info but I hope it's not true but I fear it is.

#2   2011/05/18 06:27PM
    Re: Eddie Alderson Leaving OLTL
    tinasfathero...

Quote soonermark1: According to the "Rally behind the soap operas" Facebook page, Eddie Alderson was let go from OLTL. It said Brian Frons sais he wasn't "Sexy enough for daytime". That is why Matthew is apparantly being killed off. I don't know where they got their info but I hope it's not true but I fear it is.

Can you provide us a link so that we may verify this information?

#3   2011/05/18 06:52PM
    soonermark1

Quote tinasfatheronlostins:
    Quote soonermark1: According to the "Rally behind the soap operas" Facebook page, Eddie Alderson was let go from OLTL. It said Brian Frons sais he wasn't "Sexy enough for daytime". That is why Matthew is apparantly being killed off. I don't know where they got their info but I hope it's not true but I fear it is.

They said they read it somewhere but couldn't remember where. Someone commented on the post saying they saw it too but couldn't remember where but that they would look for it. If they find it and post it, I will let you know. I hope it's not true but since Matthew is supposed to be "partially brain dead", then it probably is. I just hope they throw that punk Nate in jail and we never see him again.

#4   2011/05/18 07:01PM
    tinasfathero...

Quote soonermark1:

They said they read it somewhere but couldn't remember where. Someone commented on the post saying they saw it too but couldn't remember where but that they would look for it. If they find it and post it, I will let you know. I hope it's not true but since Matthew is supposed to be "partially brain dead", then it probably is. I just hope they throw that punk Nate in jail and we never see him again.

"Nearly brain dead". The spoiler says that Matthew is "nearly brain dead" and not "partially brain dead".

Thanks for sharing this latest spumor but if EA were leaving it would have been posted weeks ago not unlike Robin Strasser's early departure which was posted today.

#5   2011/05/18 07:19PM
    LisaLezotte

Yeah I agree with Tina it would have been announced months ago but I still don't believe it and I won't until it comes from SON or SOC. Ea is not going anywhere.

#6   2011/05/18 07:35PM
    tinasfathero...

Quote LisaLezotte: Yeah I agree with Tina it would have been announced months ago but I still don't believe it and I won't until it comes from SON or SOC. Ea is not going anywhere.

LOL. Lisa, I am "nearly brain dead" myself from having to dispell this Matthew spumor. Even Soaptown is calling it a "spumor" and alerting duped fans for the certain plot twist that will happen once Matthew is "unplugged" from his respirator.

#7   2011/05/18 07:53PM
    soonermark1

Quote soonermark1:

"Nearly brain dead". The spoiler says that Matthew is "nearly brain dead" and not "partially brain dead".

Thanks for sharing this latest spumor but if EA were leaving it would have been posted weeks ago not unlike Robin Strasser's early departure which was posted today.

Robin Strasser's news got out because SHE tweeted it. Eddie doesn't tweet. I just reported what whoever runs "Rally behind the soaps" put on their Facebook status. I agree word would have probably gotten out by now if he were leaving. I hope he's not. He's one of the actors/characters I like on OLTL. In fact, I hope Dani comes to her senses and dumps Nate and gets back together with Matthew.

#8   2011/05/18 08:43PM
    LisaLezotte

No but he does facebook and he would have facebooked it if it were true along with Kristen Alderson his sister.

#9   2011/05/18 09:27PM
    One Life to ...

For the last time, this has not been verified by the official actor himself, his sister, or a very reliable soap site. Also, Frons saying he is firing Eddie for not being sexy enough for daytime!? You can't fire someone just for that. One thing that is being discriminated. Not only that, but that would look very, very, very bad on Frons saying that about an actor. Not to mention Kristen would not be happy about this at all. I do not think it is true.

#10   2011/05/18 11:52PM
    mamabearr

Quote One Life to Live Fan:

For the last time, this has not been verified by the official actor himself, his sister, or a very reliable soap site. Also, Frons saying he is firing Eddie for not being sexy enough for daytime!? You can't fire someone just for that. One thing that is being discriminated. Not only that, but that would look very, very, very bad on Frons saying that about an actor. Not to mention Kristen would not be happy about this at all. I do not think it is true.

it could be that he isnt aloud to announce is departure bc of contract. it is possible that they are goin to start cutting the cast to make for cleaning up stories b4 the end

1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list