List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

One Life To Live - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: One Life To Live Forum :: Witch actress will become pregant in the near feature?Just asking to see what every one thinks.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Witch actress will become pregant in the near feature?Just asking to see what every one thinks.

Started by babygurl2 at 2006/10/03 09:37AM
    Latest post: 2006/11/30 06:01AM, Views: 1082, Replies: 17
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2006/10/04 06:24AM
    Re: Witch actress will become pregant in the near feature?Just asking to see what every one thinks.
    katrina wood...

won't it be cool to see vangie pregnant

#12   2006/10/04 01:39PM
    Re: Witch actress will become pregant in the near feature?Just asking to see what every one thinks.
    Shellefan514

I would like to see Natalie pregnant, with John's baby. I am so mad that they killed off John. Poor Natalie are they ever going to let her be happy.

#13   2006/10/04 02:20PM
    babygurl2

maybe jessica,claudia,tess,natalie-it would be kool if they write that in the story/

#14   2006/11/25 06:19AM
    tripelhhh

Quote Shellefan514: I would like to see Natalie pregnant, with John's baby. I am so mad that they killed off John. Poor Natalie are they ever going to let her be happy.

I agree, I would love to see Natalie PREGNANT, with John's Baby, I am so happy John's not dead, they should let John and Natalie be Happy, for one's,

#15   2006/11/28 06:20AM
    acollier

I think Blair will be pregnant, and will it be Todd's or Spencer's?

#16   2006/11/28 06:53AM
    allie_colleg...

Blair b/c she'd try to hide it!

#17   2006/11/29 01:58AM
    Jaclyn

I think Rex and Adraina are going to be the next to get pregnant...They both don't need a baby at this time. may be Michael and Marcie will get their chancce as real partents.

#18   2006/11/30 06:01AM
    tripelhhh

I think Marcie is gonna be pregnant Next, I hope Natalie gets Pregnant with John's Baby, that would tie John & Nat together forever, that's what I want,

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list