List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

One Life To Live - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: One Life To Live Forum :: Witch actress will become pregant in the near feature?Just asking to see what every one thinks.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Witch actress will become pregant in the near feature?Just asking to see what every one thinks.

Started by babygurl2 at 2006/10/03 09:37AM
    Latest post: 2006/11/30 06:01AM, Views: 1092, Replies: 17
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2006/10/03 09:37AM
    Witch actress will become pregant in the near feature?Just asking to see what every one thinks.
    babygurl2

Kelly is pregant,i dont think duke is the father,nor kevin,i think its spencers,that would make kellies life like h3ll.

#2   2006/10/03 11:14AM
    Re: Witch actress will become pregant in the near feature?Just asking to see what every one thinks.
    wishingIwasSam

I too kinda think it's Spencer's. He didn't know Hugh was his son, and he said how he always wanted a son. I think he may have done it, but I don't see how she would have JUST gotten pregnant, he did the surgery a LONG time ago.

#3   2006/10/03 11:30AM
    Re: Witch actress will become pregant in the near feature?Just asking to see what every one thinks.
    Amy Mistretta

Although Kelly didn't sleep with Spencer, he could've implanted his sperm when he operated on her...

Great thought!!!
    Amy

#4   2006/10/03 01:42PM
    LadyDi

I think Kelly may have had that baby by now! LOL
    Roxy asked Natalie if she was PG today...hmmmm

#5   2006/10/03 02:47PM
    Amy Mistretta

Oh, my, I know... Wouldn't that be awesome if she had John's baby!!!

Thanks for posting!
    Amy

#6   2006/10/03 03:37PM
    babygurl2

I wont be surprised if they natalie was pregant,but when spencer done hid surgery on kelly its possible he gave her some of his sperm,isnt it?but i woud be even happier for natalie too.

#7   2006/10/03 04:51PM
    allie_colleg...

i hate her (heather thom) for choosing to leave. if she didn't kevin'd still be here. the cramer women would suck. i miss gina as kelly. besides hugh probaly would have had a love interest.
    i know the management doesn't like this but i can't help it. i hate her for ruining this character.

#8   2006/10/03 05:23PM
    babygurl2

I discagree allie,

#9   2006/10/03 05:30PM
    allie_colleg...

on which part do you disagree babygurl???

#10   2006/10/03 07:38PM
    babygurl2

about her leaving/she should stay,

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list