List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

One Life To Live - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: One Life To Live Forum :: Michelle's a Hottie

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Michelle's a Hottie

Started by tinasfatheronlostins at 2011/02/04 05:41AM
    Latest post: 2011/02/09 01:02PM, Views: 911, Replies: 9
    page:
    #1   2011/02/04 05:41AM
    Michelle's a Hottie
    tinasfathero...

Has anyone seen the actress who plays Michelle on another soap? She looks vaguely familiar. I'm guessin' she was recurring on either DOOL of Y&R. Anyhoo, she's definitely babe-ilicious.

#2   2011/02/04 04:32PM
    Re: Michelle's a Hottie
    Trueheart 6

She looks like she's wearing a wig, that bugs me, and she is definately not James type.

#3   2011/02/04 06:06PM
    bcuzisaidso40

nope id u've seen her before its because she was on EVERWOOD from like 2001-2005. She played the little sister Delia.

#4   2011/02/05 03:56AM
    alissain

Quote tinasfatheronlostins: Has anyone seen the actress who plays Michelle on another soap? She looks vaguely familiar. I'm guessin' she was recurring on either DOOL of Y&R. Anyhoo, she's definitely babe-ilicious.

Michelle? You really think so? I don't! I find her drab and boring in looks AND personality. OH well, we all have different tastes. The only "wild" thing she did was kiss James on her own accord. But I hope she moves on soon when she realizes its a no-go with James.

#5   2011/02/06 02:34AM
    tinasfathero...

Quote bcuzisaidso40: nope id u've seen her before its because she was on EVERWOOD from like 2001-2005. She played the little sister Delia.

You're right; she was on Everwood! Thanks for the info. It was really bugging me where I saw her before.

So far, as far as the "newbies" are concerned I really like her and Rama(Vimal's wife). The other newbies, Cutter, Aubrey and nuJoey are a flop as far as I'm concerned. Got my hopes up with Tomas; we'll see.

Thanks again for the info on Michelle. I think she's gonna rock the Llanview canvas in the months to come.

#6   2011/02/06 08:50PM
    oltlfan999

I'd rather watch paint dry than watch Michelle much longer. She is duller than dirt. I want her to be gone as soon as she's done serving her purpose in the Jarr story.

#7   2011/02/06 09:12PM
    tinasfathero...

Quote oltlfan999: I'd rather watch paint dry than watch Michelle much longer. She is duller than dirt. I want her to be gone as soon as she's done serving her purpose in the Jarr story.

Start scraping the walls and apply the primer for a fresh coat of paint on the OLTL walls. RH is back and KA will showcase her mojo in an interesting Manning storyline.

Michelle is merely a vehicle to exit James from the show.

#8   2011/02/07 02:57AM
    oltlfan999

Quote tinasfatheronlostins:
    Quote oltlfan999: I'd rather watch paint dry than watch Michelle much longer. She is duller than dirt. I want her to be gone as soon as she's done serving her purpose in the Jarr story.

Start scraping the walls and apply the primer for a fresh coat of paint on the OLTL walls. RH is back and KA will showcase her mojo in an interesting Manning storyline.

Michelle is merely a vehicle to exit James from the show.

Wow. If that's want you want to believe .

#9   2011/02/08 07:51PM
    tinasfathero...

[quote]Quote Trueheart 6: She looks like she's wearing a wig, that bugs me, and she is definately not James type.[/quo

I dunno about that. He seemed to be really enjoying her in today's episode.

#10   2011/02/09 01:02PM
    tinasfathero...

Woo-hoo. Michelle's got it going on.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list