List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

One Life To Live - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: One Life To Live Forum :: Soaps on TWITTER & FACEBOOK!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Soaps on TWITTER & FACEBOOK!

Started by Amy Mistretta at 2010/11/22 12:58PM
    Latest post: 2012/04/16 12:58PM, Views: 7257, Replies: 17
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2011/04/06 11:07AM
    Re: Soaps/SoapOperaFan on TWITTER & FACEBOOK!
    pooh2010

yeah matthew didnt kill ford at all clint made it look like he did it. i dont believe that at clint is a real jerk and them some to. clint needs to pay for what he did big time and for sure to. i sure hope that john finds out that he does have a son big time to. i dont believe that for one sec at all that matthew killed eddy ford at all. natalie better do a dna test to so john can really see that he does have a son. i really feel sorry for viki big time to. clint is a real big you know what to. theres no way that mattew did it.

#12   2011/04/07 05:00PM
    pooh2010

i really hope that marty tells john that he really does have a baby with natalie big time it should of came out a long time ago big time john and natalie would have been married right now

#13   2011/04/11 02:14PM
    pooh2010

yeah that dna test that marty did john should be told big time to it should of came out a long time ago. john and natalie belong together big time so that better come out that its johns son. and the whole thing with joey being takten by aubrey better come out big time to. its been going on way to long.

#14   2011/04/18 12:09PM
    wrigleyandca...

;( I am very unhappy that One Life To Live is being canceled. I have been watching it every since it aired in 1968.

#15   2011/04/23 07:45AM
    OLTLjunky

Here is the link to a FB page I am helping with, our group has grown by 6000 since the announcement to cancel was made...please join us, we have easy links to ABCS execs and for their sponsors...www.facebook.com/pages/Save-One-Life-To-Live-From-Being-Canceled/1933...

#16   2011/06/20 12:39PM
    Re: Soaps on TWITTER & FACEBOOK!
    Kelite

i think that they should let the new girl who came to town to find james be the killer of ford's dad. she was mad that james had found a new love which is starr and she comfronted james dad and struggle with the gun and shot him. i think gigi should live, because shane is already trying to deal with the bullying and to think that he was the cause of his mom dying is to much i think. he will alway think that if i had not sent those message to jack, his mom would not have gone to that place. i think they should let gigi live, maybe with a problem of losing her eye sight for awhile or hearing or the use of her leg but as time go on she get better and since the show is going off the air, show rex, gigi and shane leaveing llanview after he finds out that bo is really his dad, cause clint and ecko kid is in a private school. he know if bo finds out that rex is his son he would get some of the bucanna money, cause bo is good hearted. clint know his kid is in some preparatory school and he never told ecko. he just dont want rex to get his hand on the bucanna money because he remember how rex was when he came into town years ago and he think that what rex alway wanted and still want.

#17   2011/06/20 01:13PM
    Kelite

i think the storyline for todd should be that the old todd and new todd were twin brothers and the new todd was doing things that the gov was after him and he new his brother the old todd look just like him so he had a face change and the government pick up the old todd and kept him for the dirty deed that his twin brother did and the new todd found out that old todd was the son of victor lord which meant that they was rich, tomas being tea brother new the lifestory of the old todd and he gave the information to the new todd so that he can have access to the lord's money and pretend to be the dad of his brother children which he is really their uncle. this why tomas is able to live in france because the new todd was sending him money. patrick thornheart found out about it this why he needs the disc. i also think that they should have it where marty and patrick reunite. i don't think that they should let marty leave the story as a murder, they should have where the doctor is still alive like kelly was so that they can catch marty and take her back to st. anne and release her to patrick care and marty and patrick get cole out of prison, they let him out on good behavior and leave llanview. (just a suggestion).

#18   2012/04/16 12:58PM
    Mistyrose67

since "The Revolution" has been cancelled, why can't ABC put "One Life To Live" back on tv. It was a really great soap and we miss it. It is like a family member has gone

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list