List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

One Life To Live - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: One Life To Live Forum :: Soaps on TWITTER & FACEBOOK!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Soaps on TWITTER & FACEBOOK!

Started by Amy Mistretta at 2010/11/22 12:58PM
    Latest post: 2012/04/16 12:58PM, Views: 7256, Replies: 17
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2010/11/22 12:58PM
    Soaps/SoapOperaFan on TWITTER & FACEBOOK!
    Amy Mistretta

Hi Soap Fans,

Please feel free to follow Soaps.com on Twitter and "like" Soaps.com on Facebook, where we post news as it comes in, teasers, photos, etc. Just follow the links below...

http://www.twitter.c...rafan and Facebook http://www.facebook....37728 (All Soaps/Primetime scoops)

See you there!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2010/11/22 12:59PM
    #2   2010/11/25 05:54AM
    Re: Soaps/SoapOperaFan on TWITTER & FACEBOOK!
    jcgram59

What has happen to this dude, he is really becoming a real SOB because of his brother taking his ex-wife. I hope Nate kicks Matthew's ass soon. Nate can't help that he is much better looking than ugly Matthew.

#3   2011/02/05 12:58PM
    SuzyKeuw

Matthew was such a sweet kid--now they have made him into a monster. Nobody goes bad so suddenly like that just because a girl chose somebody else. Please, writers, bring Matthew to his senses and change him back into a kid we like. . .

#4   2011/02/08 10:26AM
    lisa ann w

it is sad about matt but clint is using him too

#5   2011/02/13 06:33AM
    suzie77

Natalie should get back with cris and john finds out hes the father (marty change the test) and wants Natalie back Natalie no longer wants him after the way he was and running offf sleeping with kelly john needs to win Natalie back he needs to do something big.

#6   2011/02/14 11:34AM
    the rox

john micbain you are the man im glad you put nat in her place i love you more lol

#7   2011/02/14 11:37AM
    the rox

i totally agree we need that kid back lol with bow and his mother and put clint in his place

#8   2011/03/01 09:51AM
    pooh2010

i sure hope that natalie gets another dna test done the baby she had is johns not brodys. john really should for give natalie john is being a real jerk. once natalie gets a dna test done than she can prove to john that its his baby. the whole thing with jessica is real old big time and tess to. im sure brody wil help jessica the whole thing is clints fault big time hes to blame for every thing to. matthew is being used by clint more ways than one to. clint is a real jerk and them some he is just like his father.

#9   2011/04/01 11:42AM
    anime466

hey bae

#10   2011/04/04 08:46AM
    pooh2010

i really think that clint is trying to get away with what he did like he always does.i really dont think that matthew killed eddy ford at all. we are really sick of jessica being tess big time its so old like big time old. just like vicki her mom its all really old big time. we are all sick of jessica being tess and poor vicki now shes going back to who ever thats to echo we all sure hope that it doesnt drag on for ever. im real sure that shane will end up killing him self but who knows.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list