List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

One Life To Live - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: One Life To Live Forum :: john mcbain

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

john mcbain

Started by Cruise at 2006/09/27 10:55PM
    Latest post: 2006/09/29 02:58PM, Views: 1091, Replies: 15
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2006/09/28 06:00PM
    Re: john mcbain
    allie_colleg...

Quote Amy Mistretta: No to worry, Michael Easton is NOT leaving the show. He just signed a new contract with OLTL, but is taking a 6-week leave of absence at the moment. THAT'S why his storyline is taking this direction. He should be back on the show some time in November

Thanks for posting!
    Amy

AMY, did you get so tired of writing ^^^^^^ that you cut and paste it now?????

#12   2006/09/28 06:25PM
    Amy Mistretta

LOL! You wouldn't believe how MANY emails, posts, you name it, that I get about John leaving... And no matter how many times I say he's staying, they keep coming! Yes, I've had to cut and paste that paragraph. LOL!

Good eye!
    Amy

#13   2006/09/29 10:14AM
    Madison475

I beleive you are on the right track and it is Hugh who is really dead and John is in the hospital unable to speak. Although, I believe that after John's car was hit, he was able to get out and help others and came by a trapped Hugh which he was trying to help when the car exploded thus tossing John away from the impact and making him lose his badge--and maybe Hugh pulled off the medal when reaching to John for help. Perhaps Hugh's dead body was also thrown from the crash and maybe his wallet was in the glove box which could futher explain the mistaken idenity.

#14   2006/09/29 02:53PM
    babygurl2

aint he just the hottest thing u have ever seen?

#15   2006/09/29 02:55PM
    babygurl2

wonders what he is gonna do for the nexted 6 weeks.

#16   2006/09/29 02:58PM
    Amy Mistretta

It's funny you should ask! Since OLTL tapes way ahead of the aired shows, Michael has been on leave for a few weeks now already. I'm sure he's enjoying his time off with his wife and dog

Thanks for posting!
    Amy

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list