List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

One Life To Live - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: One Life To Live Forum :: john mcbain

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

john mcbain

Started by Cruise at 2006/09/27 10:55PM
    Latest post: 2006/09/29 02:58PM, Views: 1236, Replies: 15
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2006/09/27 10:55PM
    john mcbain
    Cruise

why did you kill off john mc bain we all like him can i email
    him send his email

#2   2006/09/28 03:07AM
    Re: john mcbain
    Amy Mistretta

No to worry, Michael Easton is NOT leaving the show. He just signed a new contract with OLTL, but is taking a 6-week leave of absence at the moment. THAT'S why his storyline is taking this direction. He should be back on the show some time in November

You can visit his website at: www.Michael-Easton.com where you can write in--He answers certain emails every month and posts them on his site. Look under the "Interactive" section.

Thanks for posting!
    Amy

#3   2006/09/28 10:05AM
    Cheekz

I am every glad to hear that "John McBain" is not dead? He is so FINE! It really would be ashame that avid fans, such as myself, would not be able to see him on OLTO anymore.

#4   2006/09/28 11:26AM
    Erika0727

:) I don't know about everyone else, but I think it was Hugh Hughes who died and not John McBain. Micheal Easton just renewed his contract so it wouldnt make sense to kill him. Now how he got John's pendant, I think John lent it to him because he was going through a hard time with finding out Spenser Truman is his father, but that's just my opinion.

#5   2006/09/28 11:34AM
    Granny Pris

Quote Erika0727: I don't know about everyone else, but I think it was Hugh Hughes who died and not John McBain. Micheal Easton just renewed his contract so it wouldnt make sense to kill him. Now how he got John's pendant, I think John lent it to him because he was going through a hard time with finding out Spenser Truman is his father, but that's just my opinion.

Did I miss something? I do not remember John giving his Rosary to Hugh, nor do I remember the two of them holding,seeing,or talking about this item on any previous show? Are you sure this did happen or are you just guessing ? I am glad that John is really not dead, only "wrapped-up" in a 6 week sabatical, BUT I do not want it to be Hugh either, as we are just now finding out who he is, and oh.....................what story lines could come from this information.

#6   2006/09/28 12:20PM
    Erika0727

Quote Granny Pris:
    Quote Erika0727: I don't know about everyone else, but I think it was Hugh Hughes who died and not John McBain. Micheal Easton just renewed his contract so it wouldnt make sense to kill him. Now how he got John's pendant, I think John lent it to him because he was going through a hard time with finding out Spenser Truman is his father, but that's just my opinion.

Did I miss something? I do not remember John giving his Rosary to Hugh, nor do I remember the two of them holding,seeing,or talking about this item on any previous show? Are you sure this did happen or are you just guessing ? I am glad that John is really not dead, only "wrapped-up" in a 6 week sabatical, BUT I do not want it to be Hugh either, as we are just now finding out who he is, and oh.....................what story lines could come from this information.

If you look, I said "I think", I didn't say it happened, my comment isn't a fact, it is my opinion and I believe I stated that in my comment.

#7   2006/09/28 12:28PM
    Erika0727

As we all know not everything happens on screen, things that don't happens on screen they will show in a flashback, so it is just my opinion, hey maybe John could have lent Hugh his rosery. If I'm wrong then ok, it's only a soap and I'm only voicing my opinion. I don't want to see Hugh die either, nor did I want Kevin and Kelly to leave, but look what happened. Who would have thought Dan Gauthier ( Kevin ) would be fired and Heather Tom ( Kelly ) was displeased with the way her character was going? Anything can happen. This is from the News Room--It is rumored that Josh Casaubon (Hugh Hughes) has been let go from the show, leaving him with a last air date sometime in the Fall.

#8   2006/09/28 12:58PM
    Amy Mistretta

Don't worry, Erika0727,

I see that it was just your opinion, not a fact

Thanks for posting!
    Amy

#9   2006/09/28 02:12PM
    anitalwright

%(
    O.K. what is the deal with this, how are you guys going take another one of Natlie love her life. She needs to be happy for a change. give the girl a break.

#10   2006/09/28 03:54PM
    Amy Mistretta

No to worry, Michael Easton is NOT leaving the show. He just signed a new contract with OLTL, but is taking a 6-week leave of absence at the moment. THAT'S why his storyline is taking this direction. He should be back on the show some time in November

Thanks for posting!
    Amy

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list