List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

One Life To Live - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: One Life To Live Forum :: I Think That Greg Is Destiny's Father

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

I Think That Greg Is Destiny's Father

Started by catherineb at 2010/09/20 12:15PM
    Latest post: 2010/09/21 10:18PM, Views: 1808, Replies: 9
    page:
    #1   2010/09/20 12:15PM
    I Think That Greg Is Destiny's Father
    catherineb

I think that Eli's secret is that he knows that Greg is Destiny's real father and that his parents adopted Destiny .This is my prediction and hopefully the outcome can you imagine the Evans family scenes. I also think Shaun always knew or didn't know so the parents and Greg kept it from Shaun and Destiny.But who is Destiny's mother?

#2   2010/09/20 12:47PM
    Re: I Think That Greg Is Destiny's Father
    shepmajor

Quote catherineb: I think that Eli's secret is that he knows that Greg is Destiny's real father and that his parents adopted Destiny .This is my prediction and hopefully the outcome can you imagine the Evans family scenes. I also think Shaun always knew or didn't know so the parents and Greg kept it from Shaun and Destiny.But who is Destiny's mother?

Greg said his secret was something he never wanted his FAMILY to know - as in whole family. So no... don't think so, and that's not the type of secret Greg would want/need to keep so badly that he would go along with Eli. So what if he fathered Destiny? Happens all the time. No big deal.

#3   2010/09/20 02:59PM
    Puzzelsme

Quote catherineb: I think that Eli's secret is that he knows that Greg is Destiny's real father and that his parents adopted Destiny .This is my prediction and hopefully the outcome can you imagine the Evans family scenes. I also think Shaun always knew or didn't know so the parents and Greg kept it from Shaun and Destiny.But who is Destiny's mother?

Catherineb- I was thinking the same thing during today's show- the substantial age difference between D and Greg, his somewhat paternal nature towards her in the last several months, etc. Shepmajor makes some good points also however I believe you may be on to something.

#4   2010/09/20 04:30PM
    portcharles1

Quote Puzzelsme:

Catherineb- I was thinking the same thing during today's show- the substantial age difference between D and Greg, his somewhat paternal nature towards her in the last several months, etc. Shepmajor makes some good points also however I believe you may be on to something.

What if not only Greg is Destiny's father but,Evangline is also her mother?Let me know what you guys think.

#5   2010/09/20 08:51PM
    jennistars

Sounds good to me.

#6   2010/09/20 11:41PM
    starrso

Quote portcharles1:
    Quote Puzzelsme:

What if not only Greg is Destiny's father but,Evangline is also her mother?Let me know what you guys think.

That would be so good!!!!

What's crazy is I thought Greg being Destiny's father would be good months ago! It just makes sense even though they have too many I didn't know who my daddy is s/ls going on but maybe they're trying to make it a group thing. IDK but I think this would be a good s/l for Des and Greg because they haven't had a great s/l since they've been on. They've pretty much had sidekick s/ls.

#7   2010/09/21 01:19AM
    pretty_lady84

That's an interesting theory... Kinda makes me think of Monday's episode when Greg is talking to Tea about everything and you get to see his side. Eli tells him something like "it's your Destiny" when he's threatening Greg. That Evangeline being the mom would be insane too...shoot, maybe it was one of Eli's previous wives he killed. It's a soap, anything-and I mean anything-is possible.

#8   2010/09/21 09:32AM
    MarzLuvs3

I was thinking the same thing. It could be!

#9   2010/09/21 12:06PM
    dmdayslover

I am in agreement with you all, He's been so fatherly ever since he showed up and why else would he drop everything and come when she asked him too!!

#10   2010/09/21 10:18PM
    starrso

But if this is the direction they are going in, maybe it's a little far fetched to think Evangeline could be the mom because they are taking her whole fam out of the picture but that would be good stuff.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list