List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

One Life To Live - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: One Life To Live Forum :: **SPOILERS*** discussed within

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

**SPOILERS*** discussed within

Started by LadyDi at 2006/09/26 04:56PM
    Latest post: 2006/09/27 03:37AM, Views: 610, Replies: 7
    page:
    #1   2006/09/26 04:56PM
    **SPOILERS*** discussed within
    LadyDi

We know the rumors are strong about Hugh being killed instead of John. The rumor is that Hugh is actually the dead person and John is the one in the burn unit,wrapped up on the ventilator. We also have a spoiler that "Hugh has a bad reaction to a visit from Spencer" next week.

Do we chalk this up to bad writing or are they actual clues?

Mike id'd a tattoo on the victim's right arm. John has tattoos on both arms, while Hugh's tattoo is on his left arm. Do you think DH remembered this? Also, isn't funny that Hugh didn't have tattoos at the pool with Kelly, but then sported them in the locker room with John. They made it perfectly clear to us that he had tattoos - even made him wear a sleevless tee!

The body was told to be "burned beyond recognition". However when they showed the victim's forearm next to the badge, his rolled up white shirt sleeve was in tact. Was his shirt fire retardant? Did they remove the shirt so Mike could see the tattoo? We know John does not wear white shirts. Hugh's shirt was white with thick black stripes.

They found the St. Jude medal in the victim's hand, again, in tact. I thought medal would melt at that temperature, especially such a small medal and chain - but it came out perfect.

As of right now, if the writers paid attention to their own detail, that should not have been Hugh dead at the scene, and in all probability, not John because of the shirt.

For the Spencer visits Hugh spoiler: it's very possible that Hugh is still alive at this point. His "bad reaction" may be that of death (if the rumors of him dying are true). does Spencer do him in for turning on him, or does Hugh die from his injuries, if he dies at all? (I'm still holding out hope until Amy contacts the publicist)

Don't kill Hugh!! Please!!
    What do you think about this stuff?

#2   2006/09/26 05:04PM
    Re: **SPOILERS*** discussed within
    Amy Mistretta

Oh, LadyDi, I hope none of it's true. I really don't want Josh to leave like this! Or at all, for that matter!

As for his publicist... still no answer

Thanks for all the info!
    Amy

#3   2006/09/26 05:36PM
    allie_colleg...

john was probaly wearing a white shirt under his white dress shirt.
    but don't worry amy, you've pounded it in JOHN IS NOT DEAD!!!!!!!

#4   2006/09/26 06:38PM
    Amy Mistretta

I know, allie_collegegirl21, but you can't even begin to imagine the emails I've been getting about John's death. LOL! I was almost tempted to stand on my rooftop today and scream through a megaphone, "John's not really dead!" LOL!

Thanks for posting!
    Amy

#5   2006/09/26 06:49PM
    LadyDi

P.S. John's shirt was light blue...hmmmmm....
    I had someone on my JC messageboard check.

#6   2006/09/26 06:53PM
    aordonez

Please dont kill Hugh. He is so cute. Please don't. John and Hugh both need to live. We know that John is not dead. He sighned a new contract. We know that Keven got fierd. So where does that leave us.

#7   2006/09/26 07:00PM
    aordonez

Did Kelly realy leave the show. How are they going to write that in.

#8   2006/09/27 03:37AM
    Amy Mistretta

They say Heather Tom (Kelly) will leave the show in November. From what I hear, Kelly and Kevin (Dan Gauthier) will exit the show together somehow...

Thanks for posting!
    Amy

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list