List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

One Life To Live - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: One Life To Live Forum :: Poor writing for John on Friday:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Poor writing for John on Friday:

Started by terry at 2006/09/24 02:32PM
    Latest post: 2006/10/04 07:48AM, Views: 883, Replies: 11
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2006/09/24 02:32PM
    Poor writing for John on Friday:
    terry

It was like John knew he was going to die or something bad was going to happen.He sit on this bench and talk to his dad ,the train whistle blow and he said I gotta go,gets in the car and run smack dab into the train. That was so not well planned. It was whack and I'm glad that he signed a new contract and is staying.Why is Heather Tom & Dan Gauthier being kicked off? this don't make no sense.How can there be a family tree if they get rid of everyone in the family.

#2   2006/09/24 04:15PM
    Re: Poor writing for John on Friday:
    Amy Mistretta

I have a totally different outlook on John's scene on Friday... I thought it was brillant, very well written and heartbreaking

As for Kevin... They've fired Dan because the OLTL focus groups disn't like Kevin's character.

And Kelly... Heather was the one who wanted to leave OLTL.

Thanks for the post!
    Amy

#3   2006/09/25 05:14AM
    mcbainfan

I also thought it was brilliant on Friday. It was also very sad when they showed what Natalie and John's future looked like with their children. Let's hope that scene comes true sometime soon.

#4   2006/09/25 07:05AM
    Amy Mistretta

I know! I think John would make an awesome dad!

Thanks for posting!
    Amy

#5   2006/09/25 01:20PM
    hype

Quote mcbainfan: I also thought it was brilliant on Friday. It was also very sad when they showed what Natalie and John's future looked like with their children. Let's hope that scene comes true sometime soon.

i cried at this too. even rewatched the tape to cry with my best friend later...... SO SAD!!!!!

#6   2006/09/25 01:24PM
    Granny Pris

The post stating Poor writing for John on Friday MUST HAVE BEEN POSTED BY THE WRITERS THEMSELVES. John was absolutely brilliant in these scenes and his eyes are what us old ladies call "Bedroom eyes." To die for.!!!! The ONLY thing I would ever want to change with John is his LONG, LONG GRUNGY looking hair.

#7   2006/09/25 01:55PM
    Amy Mistretta

Nope, sorry, the writers would never have posted that title. It was just the opinion of a fan

Oh, Granny Pris, I love John's long hair!!!! You really wouldn't have liked it when he played in Port Charles... It was a lot longer.

Thanks for posting!
    Amy

#8   2006/09/25 03:57PM
    allie_colleg...

i loved him as a preist esp. with the vamps and everything. remember his glasses? and white instead of black? not 1 leather anything in his wordrobe? but still soulful and sexy! i need 2 leave brooding guys alone!!!

#9   2006/09/25 06:20PM
    Amy Mistretta

Oh, yes, I happened to love him as Caleb, the vamp, very yummy! He and Livvie had great chemistry!

Thanks for posting!
    Amy

#10   2006/09/30 06:32PM
    babygurl2

I have seen john on port charles,and olto.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list