List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

One Life To Live - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: One Life To Live Forum :: Spencer-How is that going to play out???

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spencer-How is that going to play out???

Started by Jaclyn at 2006/09/20 02:36AM
    Latest post: 2006/09/20 03:06PM, Views: 512, Replies: 5
    page:
    #1   2006/09/20 02:36AM
    Spencer-How is that going to play out???
    Jaclyn

How do ya'll think this thing with Spencer is going to play out? I can go tons of different ways with it, just not sure.

#2   2006/09/20 03:28AM
    Re: Spencer-How is that going to play out???
    Amy Mistretta

You're right, there are some different ways it could play out. I'm thinking he'll go to jail for a while, but then something will happen at his trial to change things around.

Thanks for posting!
    Amy

#3   2006/09/20 09:20AM
    LadyDi

I'm thinking they will realize he has a brain tumor that caused him to be this miserable. They'll remove it and he'll be a good guy! No wait......that was General Hospital...no....that was All My Children....LOL I'm being sarcastic.
    He will get jail and probation, have his license to practice medicine revoked and have to get a job at the diner.

#4   2006/09/20 10:14AM
    Cafecentral

Quote Jaclyn: How do ya'll think this thing with Spencer is going to play out? I can go tons of different ways with it, just not sure.

Hello all!

My take is that either something will go wrong with the trial ie, he gets released based on some technicality or that there were "other" circumstances to the shooting...as in McBain's father was going to shoot Spencer first so it was an act of self defense To take care of the other crimes...well I suppose they could give him community service.

#5   2006/09/20 02:05PM
    Sophia Rose

I don't know - when is his contract up?

Okay - I'm being catty. I think the trial will go on for months and months - he'll eventually be sentenced to life and while he's on the death bed, Tom McBain will be found alive.

#6   2006/09/20 03:06PM
    Amy Mistretta

Paul Satterfield (Spencer) signed a contract back in May 05, but I'm not sure for how many years...

Thanks for posting!
    Amy

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list