List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

One Life To Live - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: One Life To Live Forum :: Todd's baby

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Todd's baby

Started by ppkgurl at 2006/09/19 03:35PM
    Latest post: 2006/09/25 06:56PM, Views: 585, Replies: 6
    page:
    #1   2006/09/19 03:35PM
    Todd's baby
    ppkgurl

I'm new to this site (1st time) so I don't know if anyone has brought this up: I'm thinking ahead here - I think little Tommy that Michael and Marcie want to adopt is really Todd's baby! AND, not even Todd's baby! It belongs to none other than Spencer!!!! He and Todd share the same rare blood type, and I wouldn't have put it past the doctor to impregnate Margaret and convince the nut job that it was Todd's baby. Anybody agree or want to discuss? e-mail me @ ppkgurl@aol.com or respond at ths site. Thanks!!

#2   2006/09/19 03:39PM
    Re: Todd's baby
    Amy Mistretta

Hi there,

Welcome to Soaps.com!!!

Yep, we all think that Tommy is Todd's baby, too! Can't wait to see it all play out

Thanks for posting and stop by again!
    Amy

#3   2006/09/19 03:43PM
    david's girl

Quote ppkgurl: I'm new to this site (1st time) so I don't know if anyone has brought this up: I'm thinking ahead here - I think little Tommy that Michael and Marcie want to adopt is really Todd's baby! AND, not even Todd's baby! It belongs to none other than Spencer!!!! He and Todd share the same rare blood type, and I wouldn't have put it past the doctor to impregnate Margaret and convince the nut job that it was Todd's baby. Anybody agree or want to discuss? e-mail me @ ppkgurl@aol.com or respond at ths site. Thanks!!

definitely is Todd's son but no way is it Spencer's. Todd and Margaret were together alone for weeks and the scenes I've seen of Spencer and her say they only just got back in each others live while she was in hiding, besides he wasn't even on the BLAIRWAGON yet by that time.

#4   2006/09/22 12:59PM
    Qua--

That is plain as day

#5   2006/09/22 01:33PM
    Amy Mistretta

Hi Qua!

Nice to see you here

Have a great weekend!
    Amy

#6   2006/09/25 06:51PM
    DRACHUY

IT IS DEFINATELY TODD'S BABY! I DON'T THINK IT IS SPENCERS THOUGH. I CANT WAIT TO SEE THE REACTIONS OF MARCIE AND MICHAEL WHEN IT ALL COMES OUT!!!!

#7   2006/09/25 06:56PM
    Amy Mistretta

Oh, yes, I'm sure it's Todd baby, too!!! And he's going to want him back!

Thanks for stopping by!
    Amy

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list