List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

One Life To Live - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: One Life To Live Forum :: john's death.....

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

john's death.....

Started by allie_collegegirl21 at 2006/09/19 01:26PM
    Latest post: 2006/10/10 02:56PM, Views: 2875, Replies: 44
    « 1 2 3 4 5 page:
    #41   2006/10/04 02:46PM
    Re: john's death.....
    Granny Pris

Quote Amy Mistretta: Yes, Michael did view the body, but all he went by to claim it was John's was the tattoos, the hair, the badge found next to it and the St. Jude's metal that was also found...

Thanks for posting!
    Amy

Sorry, but I do not agree. He could not have identifed John by his tatoos if his body was burned beyond recognition as the tatoos are on the flesh, NOT THE BONES. As for it being Hugh, I do not believe that it is him either, unless he really is leaving the show. He is quite nice looking, speaks eloquently, dresses up nicely, what more could a soap opera fan want from the actor? Give him a good storyline and let him run with it.......maybe 2nd chair to the Spencer Truman trial (Nora as 1st chair) pleading for Spencer's Life to the jury????????????That would be a great episode. John is not dead, but NEITHER IS HUGH. By the way, it is tooooooooooooo bad that the dead body was not Vincent or his bodyguard.

#42   2006/10/04 02:48PM
    babygurl2

wouldn't be horrible when they take the banadges of it wasnt hugh or john.if they did that then would would it be?

#43   2006/10/04 03:07PM
    Amy Mistretta

I know, I don't think he could've been identified by the tattoos either, but I was just relaying what Michael said on the show...

Thanks for posting!
    Amy

#44   2006/10/10 01:43PM
    latonyasteve...

i believe that john is still alive i think they got a really bad mistake because his to good to leave the soaps yet

#45   2006/10/10 02:56PM
    babygurl2

Quote latonyastevenson: i believe that john is still alive i think they got a really bad mistake because his to good to leave the soaps yet
    Maybe tha isn't john nor hugh in the hospital ever think of this/maybe its a new actor or actress.
    Wouldn't this be tear able.

« 1 2 3 4 5 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list