List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

One Life To Live - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: One Life To Live Forum :: Marty's Rape No one can let Todd forget.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Marty's Rape No one can let Todd forget.

Started by butterfly52 at 2010/03/04 03:18PM
    Latest post: 2010/03/04 09:51PM, Views: 567, Replies: 9
    page:
    #1   2010/03/04 03:18PM
    Marty's Rape No one can let Todd forget.
    butterfly52

Correct me someone if I am wrong. I heard Kelly slam into Todd yesterday about no good in him, and how wonderful Kevin is. Even thought he went through all the Kramer girls, Cassie, Kelly and Blair. My point he was in on the rape, he raped Marty too Todd and the other guy I forget his name has been tost to the dogs about that. No one brings up the fact that Kevin raped her too, not even that stupid Marty who loves John and he does not love her back. Kevin has never been mention in regards to the rape for years. I understand he was not the ring leader like Todd but he committed rape just the same. We need to remember that. If no one does ask a writer. Kevin is just as much a rapist as told but because of the Buchanan name its been pushed under the rug. Kelly should keep her mouth shut and all the hypecrites of Landview.

#2   2010/03/04 03:32PM
    Re: Marty's Rape No one can let Todd forget.
    Balsco.Ya Digg

Kevin raped Marty too?

#3   2010/03/04 04:23PM
    butterfly52

Quote Balsco.Ya Digg: Kevin raped Marty too?

Yes he did it was a what do you call college campus party Marty was drunk upstairs I believe that's how it went. Todd was the leader of the faternity pac but Kevin and another guy, he was on not to long ago kept Blair and Tia hostage, and he kidnapped Starr, but I stop watching for a bit around that time, but someone knows who I am talking about. That is why he was so angry with Todd because he went to jail but Todd did not but they did not show him angry at Kevin, no one brings up Kevin but he raped her to. If you can go on youtube you may find something about it. If someone knows his name and the true story help me out.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2010/03/04 04:25PM
    #4   2010/03/04 04:49PM
    KC11

No! Kevin was the one Marty saw when she was able to open her eyes after the rape. Todd and the others actually did the deed!

This is why Kevin didn't serve time. Kevin was there but he was not one of the party boys who committed the rape. I'm certain this is in the OLTL archives and the trial is on You Tube.

#5   2010/03/04 06:28PM
    butterfly52

That's note true he did participate in the rape, I have been watching for years. He raped her as well. Look it up. He was just as guilty as the others.

#6   2010/03/04 06:43PM
    KC11

Quote butterfly52: That's note true he did participate in the rape, I have been watching for years. He raped her as well. Look it up. He was just as guilty as the others.

Can you see Alaska/Russia from your porch too?

I too have been watching since OLTL aired.

Kevin was not in the room when Marty was raped.

Anyone who has forgotten or wants to see the clip
    can check it out on You Tube. The You Tube clip is entitled: Kevin at Spring Fling after Rape

edited to add.. Another clip is entitled Spring Fling 1993
    parts 1,2,3 & 4

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2010/03/04 06:51PM
    #7   2010/03/04 08:28PM
    Cup of Tea

Zach Rosen was the other person who raped Marty--

#8   2010/03/04 09:19PM
    Balsco.Ya Digg

Quote KC11:

No! Kevin was the one Marty saw when she was able to open her eyes after the rape. Todd and the others actually did the deed!

This is why Kevin didn't serve time. Kevin was there but he was not one of the party boys who committed the rape. I'm certain this is in the OLTL archives and the trial is on You Tube.

LOL, Thanks for clearing it up for me...I thought I had missed something..I remember it the same way you do..

#9   2010/03/04 09:30PM
    lil_shortie88

Nope Kevin was not one of Marty's rapists. The rapists were Todd, Zac Rosen and Powell Lord.

#10   2010/03/04 09:51PM
    KC11

Quote Balsco.Ya Digg:
    Quote KC11:

LOL, Thanks for clearing it up for me...I thought I had missed something..I remember it the same way you do..

You're welcome

Nighty Night!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list